2004? That was the last review?
Anyway, this Motel 6 (one of many I've stayed in) is a mixed bag. Basically okay. Small room (expected). Noisy (lots of thumping, bumping, doors opening and closing, parking lot outside). Bad smells from the heat/fan system. Needed to borrow a plunger for the balky toilet. TV reception poor (may have been weather related).
Okay, now the good things. Freindly, helpful staff (the second day the toilet was fixed), Good location, next to freeway without freeway noise. Relatively inexpensive (Orange County - enough said) Good beds (although we had to settle for 2 doubles to get a downstairs room - it was raining heavily). Denny's next door.Wireless high speed internet available for $3 a day.
We were in town for an anniversary party, and were in the room mostly just to sleep.The smell was probably from filters that needed replacing. We never got around to telling the front desk.
All in all this Motel 6 was satisfactory if you know what to expect from the chain.
Oh, and no bedbugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East is located in a corporate district off of State Route 91. Visit Disneyland or Anaheim Stadium, about 5 miles away. California's Surfside Beach is only 14 miles. Enjoy Wi-Fi, available in all modern guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East Hotel Anaheim
- Motel Six Anaheim
- Anaheim Motel 6
- Anaheim Motel Six
- Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East California