We checked into Astoria late at night. Our room was spacious, comfortable, clean with a queen bed in which we slept soundly even if our little daughter was sharing it with us. The rooms are not fancy at all but you have all the required amenities including coffee-making facilities (the coffee in the room doesn't taste good though!), bathroom, sink, hair dryer, TV, phone, alarm clock, air conditioning, a table and chairs - the lot. Plenty of power sockets as well. Breakfast was included - donuts, pastries and good coffee - you just have to grab some from the reception on the tray provided in the room and whisk it off to your room. Parking is very available - as for most of these inns in Anaheim - just next to your room door. Make sure to get a ground floor room if you have problems with accessibility. Disney Parks are just 15 minutes away on foot. Nevertheless, if you don't feel like it - just get the no. 10 from outside the inn reception. You can also watch the fireworks display from the inn grounds, especially the pool area. When I was there, the wifi router at the bottom end of the inn was not working well but the one at the reception was working fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a room at our beautiful Anaheim, California hotel. We're located just blocks from Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, and many top attractions. We offer great location at an affordable price! Book online today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Astoria Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Astoria Hotel Anaheim
- Americas Best Value Astoria Inn And Suites Anaheim, California