“This place is amazing!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #100 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“This place is amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here several times and each and every time has been absolutely perfect! The Front Desk staff is amazing as is the property itself. The grab and go breakfast is great and always well stocked. The property is clean and the rooms are incredibly comfortable. I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a quiet and relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Roy E
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with another clean, comfortable room. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our great staff and our grab-and-go breakfast. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Irvine, California
Reviewed 22 May 2014

A Candlewood Suite sales rep recommended I try here since I couldn't get the type of rate I needed from them. She said the brand had "cleaned up its act". I stayed here many years ago and it was the best of all of the locations at that time but pricey. Later the clientele became questionable and I discontinued staying here. Upon my arrival the room was no where near as clean as it should've been, remodeling was minimal at best, no luxury inclusions like Candlewood, I woke to ants crawling all over everything when there was no food nearby for which I had to buy Raid to spray, old, cheap interiors, scratchy old towels with other peoples hair in them (gross), gross shower curtains, disgusting cigarette smoke smell in the halls most of the time and housekeeping just "wiped" down my room with a dry cloth rather than clean it. I had to clean my own room before I felt comfortable using anything! The staff is super nice and very accommodating but the hotel is not what some of the other reviewers said it is. I was very disappointed in what I found. If you can find another place to stay I say do so unless you don't mind the things I've outlined. The staff will at least make it worth your while. They really are very sweet. I don't like the fact the front desk is not 24 hours either. I believe they are the only hotel chain like that. Sort of reminded me of Motel 6 without the scary clientele. Extended Stay you still have a lot of "cleaning up your act" to do. Get to it!

Room Tip: Request not to be facing the freeway or on the side where the train comes through. Unless you have a...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank M W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am taking your feedback very seriously and will be working with the staff to ensure the issues you experienced are not a problem moving forward.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me, at lah@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This isn't my first time staying at this Extended Stay America location. This particular "Extended Stay Hotel" has become my first choice of where I'd like to stay when I'm going to be away from home. Every one of my stays has always started with friendly, polite,and personable staff. The staff who work the front desk are just as nice on the 9th day as they are on the 1st day. Walking in & being greeted with a friendly smile & a "how are u today" or a "have a nice day" makes a great start to any ones day. The hotel has just recently replaced all the mattresses in each room with brand new double the normal height of most mattresses at other Hotels & extremely comfortable. My bed was so comfortable I could have spent the whole day in bed. My room was clean, the air conditioner worked great & it wasn't noisy at all when I turned it on to use. I would recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for somewhere to stay that's clean, friendly, & doesn't have that cheap motel feeling like so many other places do. If u want to be near places to eat, or within walking distance of a Starbucks & with easy access to the frwy & your pets are also welcomed as well, then the Extended Stay
Hotel off of Tustin Ave & the 91 frwy is where you
should come.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Alijah B
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had the best experience out here as well as staff presentation. I will definitely come back out here for another stay. Definitely worth every dime. Customer service was great. Room was clean and if there was any problem, it was taken care of right away. Definitely made my family experience hassle free and much more than just wonderful

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Shivnay K
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My stay at extended stay was just amazing. The cleanliness of the room was phenomenal. The customer service was exceptionally friendly. My check in was fast and simple. My room service was out of this world. I didnt want to leave the hotel because of how awesome my accommodations were. I did not want to leave the hotel room.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Allan R
Allen - Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again should your travels bring you back to area.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great stay, friendly staff (including front desk clerk Chris, and manager). I felt like it was more of a home than a hotel! The room also came with many extra amenities perfect for multiple night stays. I would recommend these hotels to anyone!

Cons? Wifi speed, no daily service

Room Tip: King size room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MarkDrums
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Davis, California
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Pros: The staff were friendly

Cons: This was the filthiest hotel room I have ever stayed in. There was blood stain and toothpaste stain on the the bathroom door frame. (I cleaned it off with a damp wet towel.) There looked like a dark red stain (blood?) on the shower curtain. There was calcium deposit on the bath fixtures. The kitchen was not much better. The carpet was filthy with stains. The based board looked like it has never been cleaned. There was a cigarette burn on the comforter - but it appeared clean. Underneath the bed, it was dirty like it hadn't be vacuum in awhile. Overall - this was the filthiest hotel room I have ever stayed in. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Note: My siblings stayed in the same hotel at the same time. While there rooms were not spotless, it was much cleaner than my room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Minh N
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room and am working with the staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Your feedback is very important to us. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me directly at, lah2@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.