Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #106 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Hyderabad, India
“Good Quiet Place”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed Here during my recent visit to LA and surrounding areas.

Checked in at 11:30 in the night and check in was a breeze and took no more than 5 minutes. Got a quiet room on the 2nd floor (201). The AC was very effective and the pillows were soft.

Staff were very courteous and helpful. Checkout too was very quick and took just under a minute.

This is a nice place to stay if you are visiting LA and nearby areas.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that our staff provided you with quick, friendly service and that you enjoyed your quiet, comfortable room.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were committed to 3 nights in this hotel booked through Expedia. When we arrived, we noticed how dirty it was and went out and bought cleaning supplies and cleaned it ourselves as we obviously didn't trust them to do it. the fridge door had multiple layers of dirty hand prints. The floors were so dirty that I left black foot prints in the tub after only removing my shoes and socks in the bedroom and walking to the bathroom to take a shower. The was hair in the tub and a variety of hair ball colors under the shelves under the bathroom sink leading us to believe that it was not properly cleaned after multiple guests. The room phone didn't work so we had to go from our room on the third floor to personally retrieve fresh towels, etc. from the front desk. We felt we paid a fair price, even with the discount to have a properly cleaned room. The amenities were very basic and the room was not exactly spacious. If it had been clean, we would have given this hotel a decent rating for the price. We were just looking for a place to sleep as we were there on business and gone all day each day. The staff was friendly and courteous. I would not recommend this hotel and would not stay there again. We could do much better for the price,

Room Tip: We had a room next to the freeway. That considered, they were double windows and kept the sound dow...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Heidi L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Heidi - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We are glad that our staff provided you with friendly service; however, we are disappointed to hear that your room was not cleaned properly. We will re-train our housekeeping staff to ensure every room is cleaned to our standards. Please accept our apologies for your experience.

Thank you for your feedback; it will help us to improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at lah@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Pros:
- The room was nice and comfortable. Everything was clean and in good working order.
- The proximity to Disneyland (10-15 minutes) was terrific. So easy and quick to get to the park.
- The grab-and-go breakfast was adequate (apples or oranges, granola/oatmeal bars, coffee), but made for great Disneyland snacks! I would definitely recommend taking a bit extra and bringing it to the park!

Cons:
- The corridor for the first floor rooms was not exactly in the best shape. It seemed it was not well taken care of. However, once you get through it, all is forgotten.

Overall: A convenient and comfortable place to stay for your Disneyland vacation.

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Buddos
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are happy to hear that you pleasant stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. We are also glad that our location was so convenient for you.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We were going to Knotts for the day and heading up to Big Bear the next day and just needed a room for the day/night because we had our pet with us. We needed to check in around 10am and it was becoming impossible to find a place that would take us were we usually stay (Hyatt, Marriott) We were able to check in at 11 to a smoking room (we do not smoke) which was surprisingly very clean and not stinky at all. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Loved that they had a kitchen setup. Overall it was a good stay.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Insearchofthe8wonder
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in and helped you to make the most out of your planned holiday. It is also a pleasure to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating.

We take pride in providing our guests a "home away from home" experience and are happy that you appreciated our services. We look forward to serving you again, should your travel brings you back in the area.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here several times and each and every time has been absolutely perfect! The Front Desk staff is amazing as is the property itself. The grab and go breakfast is great and always well stocked. The property is clean and the rooms are incredibly comfortable. I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a quiet and relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Roy E
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with another clean, comfortable room. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our great staff and our grab-and-go breakfast. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Irvine, California
Reviewed 22 May 2014

A Candlewood Suite sales rep recommended I try here since I couldn't get the type of rate I needed from them. She said the brand had "cleaned up its act". I stayed here many years ago and it was the best of all of the locations at that time but pricey. Later the clientele became questionable and I discontinued staying here. Upon my arrival the room was no where near as clean as it should've been, remodeling was minimal at best, no luxury inclusions like Candlewood, I woke to ants crawling all over everything when there was no food nearby for which I had to buy Raid to spray, old, cheap interiors, scratchy old towels with other peoples hair in them (gross), gross shower curtains, disgusting cigarette smoke smell in the halls most of the time and housekeeping just "wiped" down my room with a dry cloth rather than clean it. I had to clean my own room before I felt comfortable using anything! The staff is super nice and very accommodating but the hotel is not what some of the other reviewers said it is. I was very disappointed in what I found. If you can find another place to stay I say do so unless you don't mind the things I've outlined. The staff will at least make it worth your while. They really are very sweet. I don't like the fact the front desk is not 24 hours either. I believe they are the only hotel chain like that. Sort of reminded me of Motel 6 without the scary clientele. Extended Stay you still have a lot of "cleaning up your act" to do. Get to it!

Room Tip: Request not to be facing the freeway or on the side where the train comes through. Unless you have a...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank M W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am taking your feedback very seriously and will be working with the staff to ensure the issues you experienced are not a problem moving forward.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me, at lah@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This isn't my first time staying at this Extended Stay America location. This particular "Extended Stay Hotel" has become my first choice of where I'd like to stay when I'm going to be away from home. Every one of my stays has always started with friendly, polite,and personable staff. The staff who work the front desk are just as nice on the 9th day as they are on the 1st day. Walking in & being greeted with a friendly smile & a "how are u today" or a "have a nice day" makes a great start to any ones day. The hotel has just recently replaced all the mattresses in each room with brand new double the normal height of most mattresses at other Hotels & extremely comfortable. My bed was so comfortable I could have spent the whole day in bed. My room was clean, the air conditioner worked great & it wasn't noisy at all when I turned it on to use. I would recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for somewhere to stay that's clean, friendly, & doesn't have that cheap motel feeling like so many other places do. If u want to be near places to eat, or within walking distance of a Starbucks & with easy access to the frwy & your pets are also welcomed as well, then the Extended Stay
Hotel off of Tustin Ave & the 91 frwy is where you
should come.

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Alijah B
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!