See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Very bad experience staying in this place . There is nothing good to say about it . Filthy hotel even the front door glass all finger prints and dirty . The rooms are very bad dirty outdated dirty looking towels actually me and my wife we skipped the shower since we stayed overnight . The so called breakfast is a disaster they have it next to the front door and very lousy muffins and bars .In the room the sheets were not clean because there was hair on them and no glasses to drink water .When I asked about the restroom in the lobby area the guy at the desk he has to take me to the laundry room to the bathroom and I have to work my way to the toilet since they stacked all the dirty sheets in big plastic bags around the toilet.There is no staff in the front desk at night and when I asked about that in am I was told to call to get somebody .I don't recommend this hotel to anybody and it should be shut down and shouldn't be on Trip adviser list . All the fixtures in the room are old and the sink was clogged. I will give less than one star if I can . I had never ever had an experience like this in my life .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mazin k
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the candid review. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression. We fell short in making that happen for you, and we are truly sorry. Although your experience is not typical of our service delivery, we obviously have room to improve, and we assure you we will. We hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

There was food in the microwave; the towels on the bathroom counter looked dirty; the windows were so dirty you could barely see out of them; had to ask for a glass; had to shove the footrest in really hard to get it to lock.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

In our continuous effort to provide the best experience possible, the most important feedback comes from our guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our goal is to welcome every guest to a clean, comfortable, well maintained suite, combined with excellent service. Your comments have initiated additional training for our housekeeping and inspection teams as we continuously improve. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

The room was nice the full beds are a little small was kinda bummed they didn't have double queen rooms but all in all it was an ok stay they just need to update the shower head and remember to put wash clothes in the restroom and add a bell to the front desk I was wanting 10 mins to checkin before anyone came out of the back to help but staff was great

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your feedback. We are glad you liked our welcoming associates and had a good overall stay. We appreciate your suggestion and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Thank you again for your review. We would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Friendly service, clean rooms, had everything we needed, most of all they have the most comfortable beds for a wonderful nights sleep. A breakfast to grab on the go. No road noise even though our room was next to the highway. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are pleased that you loved our friendly service, the breakfast we serve and your well-appointed room which gave you a great night’s rest. We appreciate you recommending us online, and hope to welcome you back soon to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

It seems that the Homeless population has grown nearby this hotel so you might consider someplace else if you plan on bringing a loaded car. When I left out the back door, there was a homeless person, radio plugged into the outlet, blocking the door. The night before, several people smoking and joking out under the trees near the train-tracks, and they weren't dressed like they belonged there, especially with the shopping basket full of stuff.
As for the room itself, it was adequate, but certainly not worth the $100 (plus the high hotel tax). Yes the water is hot and the tv works (except it only gets about 20 channels and no locals), but the flooring is coming up in the bathroom, my feet were black after walking on the carpet, the bed was cheap. This is a no-star hotel, that needs a better remodel and security.
The staff was very nice.

Room Tip: The freeway is noisy, chose the opposite side, Homeless hangout here, bring valuables inside.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you John for providing your observations and rating for your recent visit. Our guest and employee safety and security is a top priority, we encourage our guests to alert us to anything that may be in question or concerning. We are pleased that overall you had a good stay and our staff was a highlight. We will work with our housekeeping team, and will be more attentive to the other items you mentioned. Thank you again, and we do look forward to your next visit.