See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Horrible service, no room cleaning, "Continental breakfast" was a joke! They had muffins, granola bars, hot water for tea was gone by 8:45, the ONE pot of coffee was gone by 8:45. It was supposed to be available from 6:30 - 9:30. Not cleaning the rooms and changing the sheets or bringing fresh towels is not good service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Greg, thank you for your visit to our hotel and for your review. We are committed to offering all of our guests an exceptional stay, and we apologize that we did not do so for your visit. Your feedback is of utmost value, and we will use it as a training tool to improve our performance moving forward. We regret the inconvenience caused and hope to have the opportunity to make a much better impression on a future stay.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Horrible it doesnt even have breakfast, personnel doesnt want to work, not a very good wifi service, smells weird, i was in a non smoke rooom and it smelled awful. I got dissapointed of my stay. They dont do rooms you need to pay until seventh day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. I will personally address these issues with the appropriate teams to ensure happy guests is our number one priority. I truly regret the inconvenience caused and please consider us again so that we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Refund the customer if they did not get the required service from the advertising. I paid extra for high speed connection but failed to receive what was offered. Complete robbery since no refund was offered for a failed service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you experienced slow internet connectivity in your suite. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with the internet connectivity in your guest room. We regret we were not able to repair the issue while you were here. We have followed up with our Engineering team to address and correct any remaining issues. We invite you to come back and validate the changes we will be implementing and to experience the stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Everything was lovely. I only stayed one night but was headed to another destination so it was nice to be able to do laundry. The room was a nice size. We had a kitchen so I was able to cook and not have to look for food. The grab and go breakfast could be better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank H4688OQmicheller
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks for including Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills in your travel plans. We are thrilled to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with the kitchenette in your room. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place stinks seriously the room smells and it was not clean, my feet stuck to the floor, I asked them to clean it and the night clerk was rude. I was awoken about 2 am with a load noise and peeked in the hall way to have a homeless woman ask if she could use my rest room, I noticed the next day there is a homeless camp set up between the hotel and the Honda Center? When I ask about leaving they doubled my nightly rate. I would suggest not staying here ever!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

David, please accept my apology for the inconvenience and less than favorable experience you had at our hotel. We are really sorry for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We have informed our housekeeping staff to make sure this room receives a deep clean to remove the smell. We will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a much better experience. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to show you our true hospitality the next time you return to this area.