“Convenient & Quiet Location”

Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda
Ranked #71 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed overnight here because our usual hotel was booked. Got a great senior rate. We had a studio (their smallest room) and were very pleased. We were surprised to be offered a hot breakfast! The hotel was crowded -- and the breakfast line was long; but the food was tasty. This hotel and location just "hit the spot" for our needs on that trip. It is definitely on our back-up list for our trips to the Orange County area.
There is a lovely pool. They also offer evening meals some nights of the week. Based on the number of families we saw, I'd guess it is a good location for people travelilng with children.

Room Tip: Based on the lay out of the hotel, I doubt there is a bad room in the entire facility.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed in July 2013 and really enjoyed this hotel. As long as you have a car, it is easy access to theme parks and beaches. Additionally right next store to this hotel are great places to eat, shopping, and a movie theater. The rooms were beautiful and clean. My young son enjoyed the pool. The only thing that we didn't enjoy was the continental breakfast. However, the complimentary evening reception meal (Mon-Wed) was really enjoyable. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 332
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel is getting a little run down and needs a face lift. The included breakfast could use some healthier options. I checked in at midnight, and the clerk on duty was excellent, I am sorry I did not get his name. He provided me with all of the information that I needed to plan my visit in the local area. All of the staff that I interacted with were excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Sail2fun
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed at this particular Residence Inn at the end of May this year. I had come down with my best friend to attend a concert in Anaheim. I am a Marriott gold member and am 99% faithful to the chain unless there is not a Marriott where I am staying. I was really impressed with this particular property. My best friend and I are shoppers so the location was amazing. You just had to walk across the side street and there was T.J Maxx, Tuesday Morning, Target and several others. LOVED the fact that there was at least 4 restaurants there as well. I reserved a 1 bedroom suite. It was great. We were on the top floor which I always request. I try to eliminate the noise factor as much as possible. It was very clean and perfect for the two of us. There is a sofa bed in the living room and queen size bed in the bedroom with a flat screen T.V. Bathroom wasn't huge but a nice vanity area and for two girls it was fine. I like these R.I properties because of the full kitchen. Love having a full size fridge especially. There was a huge Pavilions grocery store across the street and I always stock up on water and other snack type foods. Great if you have kids or traveling with pets. The girls at the front check in desk were very nice and the breakfast was typical for the Residence inn. I don't agree with one of the previous reviewers comment about the breakfast being different from other Residence Inns. I have stayed at a lot of R.I properties and this breakfast was exactly the same as any other one I have stayed at. They do change the menu up a little bit daily where one day they might have breakfast burritos and the next egg mcmuffin type sandwiches. They all have the scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage or ham, potatoes of some sort, bagels, pastries, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles etc. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank willis2005
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed here in June for 2 nights in order to attend a high school graduation. The room was fine, not much of a view but we weren't looking for anything special. Staff was nice enough. I found the breakfast to be a cut below that of other Residence Inns but again, it was Free.
We had 2 issues. One, the door does not shut automatcally, so you need to grab the handle upon exiting the room and make sure it closes!
Two- We were out for most of the second day and returned about 3-ish. Our room had not been serviced. The maid knocked on our door about 30 minutes later but we were getting ready to go out again and so we told her no. For us, it didn't matter but it may be an issue for others. To be fair, they had a TON of kids staying there for some sports thing. I imagne that caused alot of extra work for the poor maids. Oftentimes, the kids are not closely supervised and leave a godawful mess.We did not complain because that's not how we roll.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dee2673
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Spent a few nights here on different weekends during Disneyland trips. It's only a 15 min drive to Disney (no traffic) and we don't have to pay the expensive parking and resort fee around the Disney hotels. The rooms are very spacious, sofa bed and full kitchen. The room and bathrooms are clean. Dealt with different employees on different weekend stay and got the same exceptional customer service from every employee. Everybody is pleasant and courteous. The free breakfast is pretty good and a plus for staying here. I would definitely come back and stay here again. The area where the hotel is located is a very nice Anaheim Hills neighborhood, nice restaurants, movie theaters and nice shopping area. If you're looking for a great family hotel for trips to Disneyland, this is the perfect place to stay. No resort fee, free parking and free breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vlad_Vee
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Checked in on Thursday July 18th for three nights departing on Sunday July 21.
Hung "no service required" sign on door upon entering the room. Came back to room on Saturday July 20th and found that maid had entered the room ,changed the sheets and towels but did not take out the trash , clean the coffee pot or vacuum. But...she did take the three dollar bills that were on the kitchen counter that were intended for the maid on Sunday after our departure. Complained to the front desk and the clerks reply was " I will make a note of it "
I wonder if the maid does this on purpose to look for money or other personnel items that she can take?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
#1 of 2 in Yorba Linda
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
TownePlace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium
Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center

Been to Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!