“Good service and location”

Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda
Ranked #72 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Beautiful neighborhood with a shopping center next to the hotel. The service is excellent. Very large rooms and very clean bathrooms. Good location with good restaurant walking distance and short drive. Excellent breakfast in very clean area with staff cleaning and supplying the buffet all the time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank fournierSanJuan

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Spent a number of nights there this year and for the most part was very pleased with this hotel. Food was decent, usually the same things most weeks, evening socials could be improved (the Residence Inn at Ontario airport serves alcohol each night). They finally upgraded the exercise room to put in an elliptical and got rid of the treadmill that was temporarily out of order for about two months. Staff was attentive and front desk people were accommodating and even remembered our names.Good location, Pavilions across street, target, theater, restaurants all around

Room Tip: 3209 is big and comfortable, secluded but looks out at courtyard. Preferred the three story side rat...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here in August for a baseball trip. Booked based on TA reviews. Location reminds me of the Brady Bunch neighborhood...beautiful and in the hills. Nice rooms and staff was fabulous. About a 20 minute ride to Anaheim Stadium without traffic. Has all the basics you need. Looked like a great family hotel (I did not travel with kids) with pool and basketball courts. Restaurants within a short drive. Would stay again if in the area

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
MitchellFern, General Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are completing re-surfacing all the bath tubs as our ongoing commitment to always provide all of our guest the very best products/equipment. I am happy you enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. You are correct when you experienced how easy it is to travel to the Disney parks from our location.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This Residence Inn is on the newer side of this particular sub-chain. I've stayed in several RI's over the past few years with varying "ages" of the buildings, but this is newer and certainly worthy of the Marriott name, though it still can't be confused with a "new" building.

The room was comfortable and the service was great.

The location is great, it's near everything you could need and is also a great place to stay if you're playing in a soccer tournament.

The internet however was terrible. I couldn't get above .2 Mbps and management kept telling me it was working just fine. It wasn't fine, I ran several speedtests on several different devices and computers and it was consistently terrible. Management couldn't do anything about it and said it was just fine. I also kept losing any slow connection I could connect to.

I'd say that I've not been impressed with Marriott internet overall, when I pay for access, it's usually poor and when I get it free...it's not much better. Marriott is a great chain, but needs to commit resources to better internet.

I loved the hotel, but was very disappointed in not having internet - with two kids on devices and no internet...it's not good.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed overnight here because our usual hotel was booked. Got a great senior rate. We had a studio (their smallest room) and were very pleased. We were surprised to be offered a hot breakfast! The hotel was crowded -- and the breakfast line was long; but the food was tasty. This hotel and location just "hit the spot" for our needs on that trip. It is definitely on our back-up list for our trips to the Orange County area.
There is a lovely pool. They also offer evening meals some nights of the week. Based on the number of families we saw, I'd guess it is a good location for people travelilng with children.

Room Tip: Based on the lay out of the hotel, I doubt there is a bad room in the entire facility.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed in July 2013 and really enjoyed this hotel. As long as you have a car, it is easy access to theme parks and beaches. Additionally right next store to this hotel are great places to eat, shopping, and a movie theater. The rooms were beautiful and clean. My young son enjoyed the pool. The only thing that we didn't enjoy was the continental breakfast. However, the complimentary evening reception meal (Mon-Wed) was really enjoyable. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 332
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel is getting a little run down and needs a face lift. The included breakfast could use some healthier options. I checked in at midnight, and the clerk on duty was excellent, I am sorry I did not get his name. He provided me with all of the information that I needed to plan my visit in the local area. All of the staff that I interacted with were excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Sail2fun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate
Hotel Pepper Tree
Hotel Pepper Tree
#25 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!