“Filled the void” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #81 of 855 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Polynesian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tangaroa Terrace offers casual island dining in a tropical retreat complete with lit torches and music from the South Seas. Named for the most magical of gods from the Enchanted Tiki Room, it is located near the Disneyland Hotel pools.Whether you are ready to Grab-n-Go or would prefer to eat on island time, there are signature items for every meal of the day.
Florida, New York
“Filled the void”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Its quick service dining. Limited menu but enough in the plate to fill the void when we were starving lol. Food came out quickly.

“Perfect little spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were originally looking for a place for dinner in Downtown Disney. It was packed. There were people everywhere and all of the waits were near an hour. Then we strolled through the Disneyland hotel and found this gem. The atmosphere is fun with tiki torches and live bands playing island music. The food was good for an amusement park and the prices were reasonable.
But the best part was no one was back there and we avoided the masses.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
PATRIOT4657
“Nice view - mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Went to eat dinner at Goofy's Kitchen with no reservation - they could not seat us. Steakhouse 55 could not seat us until 9:30 without reservation.
Went to Tangaroa Terrace - no wait. You order off computer screen then take receipt to cashier and pay for food then get a number for your table.
Food arrived and looked and tasted like it was frozen food that was nuked in microwave. I ordered a 1/3 pound burger and was disappointed. But, everywhere else was booked.

We say outside though and had nice view of pool area

Visited December 2013
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Celiac friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent food and service! We loved eating here and being outside overlooking the pool area. The gluten free hamburgers are wonderful!!

Visited September 2013
North Branford, Connecticut
“Quick and decently priced!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

After taking a super long nap, I was really craving a burger. I hadn't really explored the property so I didn't know what my options were. On the Disney website I realized Tangaroa Terrace was actually located a few steps away, directly across the pool from where I was staying at the Fantasy Tower of the Disneyland Hotel. I wanted a quick burger, not a sit down experience and this was the place to go. Open from 7am to 10pm, you order at a computer kiosk, somewhat difficult if you are really customizing your meal. You take the print out from the kiosk and head to the cashier then who gives you a number to place on your table for when the food is delivered. I spent $20 for a burger, fries, bottled soda, and an ice cream sandwich. I didn't feel like eating there, so I took it To-Go and brought it back to my room which wasn't a problem for them at all. I ordered the Hawaiian Cheeseburger descried as a: Ground Angus Burger 1/3 lb with Teriyaki Sauce, Fresh Grilled Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato on a Multigrain Bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. Messy, but tasty! Only complaint would have been that the bun seemed a little dry. The sweet potato fries were delicious, perfectly cooked. I also had breakfast there this morning. Had a breakfast wrap described as: Scrambled Eggs, Ham, Avocado and Shredded Cheese in a Whole-Wheat Wrap, served with Roasted Potatoes. Again, pretty tasty! Potatoes had lots of flavor. Be aware that soft drinks, juices are priced around $4... which seems a little steep to me. For it's location and selection of food, I would give it 4/5 stars.

• Visited October 2013