“Great”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #64 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Great”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I liked alot the only problem was the mini fridge did not work so my food went bad other than that its a great place to stay not far from disney if u lloking for something thats within your budget this is a great place to stay

• Stayed May 2014
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay.
I apologize for the fridge issues that you had. We take the comments of our guests very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations.

We look forward to having you back to our hotel in the near future !

Mukesh Silwal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Granite Bay, California
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel they had great customer service. It did have a few things that I would love to see updated like the pool needed to be replastered this kept me from wanting to go swimming, the ice machine was a little tricky but very helpful staff showed us how it worked also the toilet handle had to be held down really long to flush the toilet completely. All in all it was a good hotel for the price close to both city walk (2min) and the parks (10min).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate that you took time to give us valuable
feedback. We have invested time and resources into improving our property, and we are not finished yet!
Thank you again, and we look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I came into the hotel at one in the morning after a long night of driving, along with a lot of time trying to find an available hotel room for a reasonable price. As I come to the front desk, the man behind the counter was helpful in telling me what was available, how much it cost, and if any discounts could be made. I booked one of the last rooms, which was a double queen (I only needed a single) and came to my room.
I don't really know what I was expecting, maybe something shady just from what I had in my mind about Best Value Inns in general, but it was clean, and pretty nice. The only thing that I could complain about was the very squeaky shower floor. As I stated before, it was late and I had to take a shower as I was disgusting at that point. I felt terrible trying to move around in the shower that late with it being that noisy. But if you were to take a shower in the day, it wouldn't be a problem. The beds were very comfy, and the curtains were thick enough to block the sun from coming in in the morning. Overall I had a good stay. Thanks Best Value Inn of Cheyenne Wyoming. :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We very much appreciate that you stayed with us, and we
look forward to being of service to you on future stays in ABVI.
We are also in the process of renovation and continually improving our property.

Klamath Falls
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family stayed for 3 nights in late April while in the area for Disneyland (about a 10-15 min walk). We wanted a place that we could stay together at an affordable price and this hotel fit that need. The room (217) has the basic items - clean, comfortable beds and an updated bathroom. There is a small refrigerator and microwave. We went to the local grocery store (about 1.5 miles away on Katella) and purchased items to fix for breakfast and snacks. While the front desk does provide muffins & donuts we were looking for something a little healthier so we just made our own. We didn't have any noise from other guests but I don't think the hotel was filled to capacity either. Our only complaint is that the pool/hot tub hours are 9am to 9pm and we were hoping to soothe our aching legs in the hot tub after we returned from Disneyland; the park closes at 9 (or later) so that doesn't allow time for the hot tub. On the other hand, I guess they have to limit the hours so the noise doesn't disturb those trying to sleep. We enjoyed being next to the Gardenwalk area with a variety of restaurants. The office staff were very nice and helpful. I would stay here again if traveling with the entire family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. Clean, comfortable and quiet ! - what is there to add ! Many thanks on your great review and for ranking us so highly.
Sorry, for the pool hours and we apologize, you didn't have enough time for the hot tub. Thank you for your understanding, we close the pool at 9:00 P.M, so that guests can get a good night’s sleep.Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,
england
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stopped here for 5 nights in April, hotel is in a great location about 10 mins walk to parks, will stop here again, staff where very friendly, breakfast included orange and apple juice was very nice which saved time looking for some where to eat before parks,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guests,

Great review! - and thank you for it and for pointing your positive experiences of our food, facilities and services. We have read your review with the greatest of pleasure and pride.
Once again, thank you for ranking us so high, and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you!

Concord, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My boyfriend & I stayed here for a week over spring break and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious and comfortable, with all the basics- mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer. The hotel was very clean, and the A/C worked like a charm. The staff was incredible! Everyone we encountered was very friendly. Best part- the hotel is a 15 minute walk from the entrance gates to Disneyland, AND it's right next door to the Anaheim Gardenwalk. We have another stay booked for August!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review, and we really appreciate that you took time to give us valuable
feedback. It was great to read of your experience during your stay with us and we are so pleased that we were able to make your spring break a memorable success. It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and sincere thank you on your kind words and awesome ratings.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you, on your next visit on August !

Best Regards
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting disney, perfect location, 5 min walk to disney entrance, lovely room, staff very friendly would recommend and would stay again in the future, very close to restaurants and other amenities

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guests,

We appreciate for your review on Tripadvisor. Great to hear your overall experience of ABVI during your stay with us. Thank you again for choosing us and for ranking us so highly.
We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again !