“Teenagers loved it!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #58 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 14 July 2010

We were there with my 17year old son and 2 of his friends. We all loved the fact that noone had to share beds and that the teens were in their own room next door. I have to disagree with the "made my skin crawl" review. The hotel could use some tlc, but it was clean. My feet did NOT turn black from the carpet like at other value hotels. The noise level was very minimal. My husband and I did not hear the 3 boys at all and they were in an adjoining room. My son even commented that he slept like a baby which is quite a compliment. The only negative of our trip was that the wifii never worked efficiently. My husband was able to log on, but would then lose signal whenever he tired to get onto any sites. Would we go back? If we were traveling with people on a tight budget probably, but I will definitely be going back to the Disneyland Hotel when it is just our immediate family, only because I am SPOILED!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2010

Stayed here for a few nights on arrival in to the US. It is within walking distance to the Graden Walk, and Disneyland, as well as plenty of food outlets.

The rooms were clean and tidy. Our 'family suite' had plenty of space, and was more than adequate. The only tiny issue we had was the wireless internet wasn't that usable early on, but they fixed that just before we left.

The pool was nice, and seemed to be cleaned daily.

Overall our stay was very pleasant. I would have no problems staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2010

I don't recognise this hotel from the previous review. I found it perfectly acceptable for the money, considering it's an easy walk to Disneyland. The 2-room suite we had could have done with a lick of paint, I suppose, but it was clean and comfortable. Skin crawl? Certainly not!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2010

we went to Disney and checked in late. by that time it was too late to find other lodging. The room had a huge jacuzzi that looked like it was taken out of a junk yard and plopped in a corner. it was not fully grouted in. The walls had a patchwork of different colored stucco and the whole place had sub-par patches of grout etc to band-aid the crumbling room. I was so disgusted I asked for another room. This one was little better but at least it did not have a creepy nasty hot tub in the room. There was hair on my sheets and there were huge visible stains on the drapes. We slept in our clothes and left as soon as we woke trying not to touch anything for fear of being contaminated. That was how gross the place made us feel. Don't understand any reviews that find this place tolerable. This was a ground floor room by the back parking lot. and the jacuzzi room was next door.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingfamily018
Reviewed 22 May 2010

We only stayed one night because we decided to come to Anaheim a day earlier than expected. This was a fine hotel, nothing fancy, but it did the job. Our room was quite small, and the bathroom was set up differently than I'm accustomed to at a motel, and a little harder to work with. Breakfast is provided, but it's just a few pastries and juice on the counter of the check-in area.

I really appreciated the accommodation by the staff, letting us leave our car for a few hours after checkout so we could hang out at Disneyland a bit longer before moving to our other hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2010

We stayed at this Hotel last week and had a perfectly pleasant stay. We stayed in one of the mini suites. Its a regular hotel room with a separate room with a queen bed. I was staying wih my partner and a friend so it was great to have the privacy.

The hotel is about a 10 minute walk (without kids) at maximum from the gate of Disneyland. There is no need to worry about safety walking home we walked home a midnight and there are plenty of people on the streets.

The hotel it build around a courtyard with a pool and hot tub. The noise carries and it is qite loud outside from around 7am onwards. But thats not really a problem as we werent in our hotel except to sleep after a exausting day.

We couldnt find anything that beat the price/location for the 3 of us.

On a side note the breafast is a plate of pastries etc in the main office. I would reccomend finding elsewhere for breakfast if you want enough energy to get through the morning. There is a great place on main street inside Disneyland which wasnt too expensive (was just next to the bakery) otherwise there is a McDonalds just past the gate and a Subway, ihop and a Dennys on the way.

Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 25 March 2010

we booked this hotel under AAE hotel anaheim- got to the address and saw it had a different name?! very confusing. but went in and they had our booking so ok.
early check in only $6 which was good. our key didnt work which took a bit of time to fix. valuable disneyland time!
fixed eventually and headed off. only short walk to disneyland. seemed MUCH longer after a long day there, but still convenient, better than waiting for taxis/bus etc.
only stayed one night, but it has a pool that had kids in it when we arrived and would be quite ok for a family (not sure about family rooms though?)
random little bathroom, but does the job. quite a spacey room.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple