“Perfect stay”
Review of Hotel 414 Anaheim

Hotel 414 Anaheim
Ranked #3 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Happy to stay hear will be visiting again.The house maid was superb in service great quality room and perfect to stay to visit Disney land.Parking and Internet is free walking distance to Disney land and there is a Starbucks and the gas station near the street.Friendly staff......,

Room Tip: Perfect stay to visit Disney land
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I LOVED this place. I took my 6 year old to Disneyland for two days. We stayed two nights here. I scoured the internet for two weeks trying to find the best deal for our trip. This place was the cleanest, quietest most affordable place I could find. I reserved their package deal, for tickets to Disneyland and two nights stay. Best price I could find. The room was super quiet, clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed. The front desk was kind and helpful. I also bought the shuttle tickets through the hotel, which made our trip easy. The pick up for the shuttle is right there. I have been recommending this place to everyone I know. I will certainly come back!

Room Tip: Room 129 was the best!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed there for 3 days. At the time of check in I also bought Shuttle pass for Disneyland, it was $ 5.00 a day. Front desk guy he was very nice, he gave all information for shuttle route, nearby restaurant, and Disney park opening and closing time. They were also selling discounted rates Disney tickets, but I didn't know and I already bought it online. Rooms were very nice and clean. At night time you can see fireworks of Disney park from the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dhruval p
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This place has all the amenities but they are shabby. The beds were like sleeping on planks. The real issue is the way disabled guests are treated. The real issue is the way I was treated. I mentioned to the manager that a car was blocking the disabled access to the office that had caused me some inconvenience. He ignored the comment completely. When I said something to the people who had parked that way, he ran out of the office yelling at me that I was not to say anything to the other guests but take my complaint to him because he had given them permission to park there. Note, I had told him and he ignored me. The fact that he RAN out to YELL at me across the parking lot was the most astonishing part. He had also been very uncomfortable with my wanting to charge my scooter in the office and asked me several times why I couldn't do it in my room. I had to tell him twice that I could not carry the equipment up the stairs. Funniest thing of all is the sign in the office saying how willing they were to be of any assist to the disabled. I suspect that the disabled access was only installed to meet the legal requirement and that this facility actually hopes not to be bothered.

Room Tip: Be careful about making reservations without checking reviews carefully. This was definitely a &quo...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank darlingdebb
Sandy P, General Manager at Hotel 414 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear guest, I was sincerely sorry to hear that you felt you did not receive the type of service it is our mission to provide to our all our guests. I personally looked into your situation and noticed that your did not book one of our 2 accessible rooms which are located downstairs adjacent to the disabled parking spots. Although we were completely sold out that weekend and we could not change your accommodations, the desk clerk did offer to charge your scooter in our laundry facilities. There are sometimes last-minute circumstances which cannot be controlled on our part and we do try our best to accommodate all our guests' needs.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We checked in early around 1 pm. The rooms are very nice and clean. We checked out after 2 days. We have to catch a flight , so after check out they allow us to put our bags in their storage room until 5 pm. Customer service was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Together with my wife we decided to give my 6 year old the thrill of her life and take her to Disneyland for her first time. We only had 3 weeks to get everything together. I did long exhaustive search for the right accommodations. I tried to balance location, neighborhood, cleanliness,and most importantly PRICE. Sure you could spend more on a nicer room outside that you won't see much of or the incredibly expensive Disneyland hotels, but we were trying to put together a last minute, unbudgeted family trip.
We chose the Knights Inn because it fit what we needed perfectly. Free parking, Disney good neighbor motel, great rate, clean and comfortable. Also make sure you buy your Disneyland tickets at the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank mmendo9407
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I came around 12:30am in the night and being late night for check in the male front desk treated me with a good welcome and helped me very much.The room was clean and neat with a good smell and the room has microwave, mini-fridge, and flat-screen TV along the Wast room very neat which has a hair dryer and the bath soap.They provided a free wifi and a free parking.

Room Tip: Best place to stay and the staff was good and friendly.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo