“Low price and a great value”
Review of Hotel 414 Anaheim

Hotel 414 Anaheim
Ranked #2 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Sacramento, California
“Low price and a great value”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was hear for 2 nights with my family and had a lot of fun in Disney land.Really a best and a calm place to live in Room#127.They provided a free parking and a free internet.The room has a mini fridge,micro oven.The help front staff were good and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent value! We arrived early and the house keeper kindly cleaned a room for us on the ground floor. Front office staff was helpful, friendly , knowledgeable and saw to it that our every need was seen to. Bed was comfortable as were the pillows. Amenities were outstanding. Let me just say that I am a retired travel agent who has booked and stayed at many Good Neighbor hotels surrounding Disneyland and I definitely recommend Knights Inn.

Room Tip: Room 110 is a disabled room. Huge bathroom, plenty of space to maneuver around. Double bars in bat...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Fremont, California
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Happy to stay hear will be visiting again.The house maid was superb in service great quality room and perfect to stay to visit Disney land.Parking and Internet is free walking distance to Disney land and there is a Starbucks and the gas station near the street.Friendly staff......,

Room Tip: Perfect stay to visit Disney land
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I LOVED this place. I took my 6 year old to Disneyland for two days. We stayed two nights here. I scoured the internet for two weeks trying to find the best deal for our trip. This place was the cleanest, quietest most affordable place I could find. I reserved their package deal, for tickets to Disneyland and two nights stay. Best price I could find. The room was super quiet, clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed. The front desk was kind and helpful. I also bought the shuttle tickets through the hotel, which made our trip easy. The pick up for the shuttle is right there. I have been recommending this place to everyone I know. I will certainly come back!

Room Tip: Room 129 was the best!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed there for 3 days. At the time of check in I also bought Shuttle pass for Disneyland, it was $ 5.00 a day. Front desk guy he was very nice, he gave all information for shuttle route, nearby restaurant, and Disney park opening and closing time. They were also selling discounted rates Disney tickets, but I didn't know and I already bought it online. Rooms were very nice and clean. At night time you can see fireworks of Disney park from the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dhruval p
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This place has all the amenities but they are shabby. The beds were like sleeping on planks. The real issue is the way disabled guests are treated. The real issue is the way I was treated. I mentioned to the manager that a car was blocking the disabled access to the office that had caused me some inconvenience. He ignored the comment completely. When I said something to the people who had parked that way, he ran out of the office yelling at me that I was not to say anything to the other guests but take my complaint to him because he had given them permission to park there. Note, I had told him and he ignored me. The fact that he RAN out to YELL at me across the parking lot was the most astonishing part. He had also been very uncomfortable with my wanting to charge my scooter in the office and asked me several times why I couldn't do it in my room. I had to tell him twice that I could not carry the equipment up the stairs. Funniest thing of all is the sign in the office saying how willing they were to be of any assist to the disabled. I suspect that the disabled access was only installed to meet the legal requirement and that this facility actually hopes not to be bothered.

Room Tip: Be careful about making reservations without checking reviews carefully. This was definitely a &quo...
1 Thank darlingdebb
Sandy P, General Manager at Hotel 414 Anaheim, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear guest, I was sincerely sorry to hear that you felt you did not receive the type of service it is our mission to provide to our all our guests. I personally looked into your situation and noticed that your did not book one of our 2 accessible rooms which are located downstairs adjacent to the disabled parking spots. Although we were completely sold out that weekend and we could not change your accommodations, the desk clerk did offer to charge your scooter in our laundry facilities. There are sometimes last-minute circumstances which cannot be controlled on our part and we do try our best to accommodate all our guests' needs.
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We checked in early around 1 pm. The rooms are very nice and clean. We checked out after 2 days. We have to catch a flight , so after check out they allow us to put our bags in their storage room until 5 pm. Customer service was very good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple