“Exceptional Service”
Review of Hotel 414 Anaheim

Hotel 414 Anaheim
Ranked #3 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our stay there last month was very pleasant. Cleanrooms, great rates and perfect location for family on budget. We got great advice and help from the lady at the front desk. She was very sweet to my boys and very helpful with directions and ideas to all the locations nearby. I strongly recommend Knights Inn in Anaheim for your next stay. We will be definitely staying there next year when we come back

Room Tip: Downstairs room if you travel with your kids.
1  Thank Andy P

Reviewed 14 March 2014

very helpful answered all my questions offered me many more answers very nice people I will go back again they were so inviting and had very nice rooms and clean.I enjoyed Disneyland a lot and I was super excited the motel was right across the street so convenient the employees there were very nice a tall man name Kiran help me with all my questions very very helpful nice man and as well all of the other staff

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Can't ask for anything better. This place had it all. Clean room, good staff, parking and close to Disneyland and price was right. Will stay there again without a doubt. Have been going to Disneyland for the past 235 years and have stayed at many hotels/motels on Harbor Blvd. This gem is located just off Harbor but within walking distance of Disney/California Dreaming. If tired bus service is available door to door.

Room Tip: Stayed 4 days on second floor with absolutely no issues.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leo G
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was hear for 2 nights with my family and had a lot of fun in Disney land.Really a best and a calm place to live in Room#127.They provided a free parking and a free internet.The room has a mini fridge,micro oven.The help front staff were good and friendly.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent value! We arrived early and the house keeper kindly cleaned a room for us on the ground floor. Front office staff was helpful, friendly , knowledgeable and saw to it that our every need was seen to. Bed was comfortable as were the pillows. Amenities were outstanding. Let me just say that I am a retired travel agent who has booked and stayed at many Good Neighbor hotels surrounding Disneyland and I definitely recommend Knights Inn.

Room Tip: Room 110 is a disabled room. Huge bathroom, plenty of space to maneuver around. Double bars in bat...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Happy to stay hear will be visiting again.The house maid was superb in service great quality room and perfect to stay to visit Disney land.Parking and Internet is free walking distance to Disney land and there is a Starbucks and the gas station near the street.Friendly staff......,

Room Tip: Perfect stay to visit Disney land
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I LOVED this place. I took my 6 year old to Disneyland for two days. We stayed two nights here. I scoured the internet for two weeks trying to find the best deal for our trip. This place was the cleanest, quietest most affordable place I could find. I reserved their package deal, for tickets to Disneyland and two nights stay. Best price I could find. The room was super quiet, clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed. The front desk was kind and helpful. I also bought the shuttle tickets through the hotel, which made our trip easy. The pick up for the shuttle is right there. I have been recommending this place to everyone I know. I will certainly come back!

Room Tip: Room 129 was the best!