“Very clean Hotel.”
Review of Hotel 414 Anaheim

Hotel 414 Anaheim
Ranked #3 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I enjoy the two nights we stayed when we went to Disney Park and California Adventures . We also like the stay because of its cleaningness laminated flooring and they don't charge for parking.Great customer service :)

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank sergio352

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed here on our most recent trip to Disney. In the past we have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn numerous times. Needed to save some money this time, and Knights Inn seemed to fit the bill. We got a room for about half the price of Candy Cane. Lovely, VERY clean rooms with really great wood laminate flooring and wood window blinds. Room was spacious with fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. Keep in mind that if you walk to Disney you will have to walk over the highway (& on-ramp) and through a busy intersection. We chose to take the ART bus that stopped directly in front of the hotel (costs about $3-5 per person a day for unlimited riding). It runs approx. every 20-30 minutes and was a great air-conditioned alternative to walking. Fireworks are crazy loud on this side of Disney so don't expect to sleep until they are over. Did not use pool but it looked really clean. Front desk was helpful & accommodating. Overall a really great stay!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Soggygirl
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to Northern California and decided to stop at Disneyland along the way. We stayed at the Knights Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay immensely. The room was very clean, love the laminate floors as they feel very clean. The owners were extremely polite and helpful. The ART bus comes to the front of the hotel and takes you too and fe Disney. Overall, great room for a great price. Would definitely stay hear again.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Elyse A
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nice and clean hotels, I loved how it had wooden laminate floors and NO carpet. Very very clean and close to Disneyland, we walked and it took us about 10 minutes. The girl at the front desk was helpful. They have cheaper tickets here too. We will come back to this hotel when were in the Anaheim area for sure! Thank you.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine.
2  Thank Priscilla B
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my 8 yr old niece. We were going to Disneyland. This hotel was a great choice. There is a shuttle that you can catch literally right outside the hotel and you can purchase all day passes for cheap inside the lobby. I recommend this because it costs more paying on the shuttle and its not an unlimited pass then. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful! Anything I needed or asked she was able to provide me with. I definitely will be staying here again!

4  Thank Abodiford
Reviewed 15 June 2014

EXCELLENT!!! I came with my niece and her husband who're visiting from India. We planned to stay for two nights but extended one more night once we checked in. Everything from the day we checked in till we checked out were excellent. Rooms and bathrooms are exceptionally clean. They had came and cleaned the room, replaced towels even we were spending three nights. It is walking distant to Disneyland but the motel provides multiple trip bus pass $5.00/ person is so convenient with little kids. SInce have lots of little nieces and nephews, I will highly encourage to stay this place this place and YES!! we'll def go back.

1  Thank Mina245
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our room at this hotel was incredibly clean and very roomy, with beautiful laminate flooring. I chose this location because of its proximity to Disneyland, and that worked out very well. I had planned for my group to walk to the park, but the hotel asked us to move our car earlier than we had intended to leave, as they were painting the parking lot that day. They credited our bill for what we paid at the Disneyland parking lot, which was very nice.The front desk staff were lovely. The hotel has a small outdoor swimming pool, open from 9:00 Am to 9:00 PM. My young grandson loved it, although we did not see anyone else using it. My one negative note would be that the towels were very cheap, thin and scratchy...but I usually bring along one of my own.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family