“Friendly, helpful staff”

Ranked #2 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Perth, Australia
“Friendly, helpful staff”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Very clean hotel, free wifi, very friendly and helpful staff to welcome you. Cheap rooms, value for money, only downside was the noise. If you are looking for somewhere quiet this is not the place. I had to wear earplugs every night as there were constantly people getting back from disneyland that you could hear walking past talking and people next door having showers etc. Also the nightly fireworks from disneyland were quite noisy. Other than that I would definitely recommend. ART shuttle bus stops right outside and takes you to disneyland for $5 per day. Bus runs every 20-30 mins. You could walk but it would be around 15mins and after a day walking around disneyland that's the last thing you feel like doing trust me!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rackycracky

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have been to Disneyland many times and stayed with KnightsInnAnaheim hotel. The rooms in the hotel are luxurious and I love the meal served here too. KnightsInnAnaheim.com is the best place for finding hotels in Disneyland Anaheim, CA. I recommend it to everyone, who wishes to go to Disneyland.

2 Thank selenacobrin
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I enjoy the two nights we stayed when we went to Disney Park and California Adventures . We also like the stay because of its cleaningness laminated flooring and they don't charge for parking.Great customer service :)

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank sergio352
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed here on our most recent trip to Disney. In the past we have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn numerous times. Needed to save some money this time, and Knights Inn seemed to fit the bill. We got a room for about half the price of Candy Cane. Lovely, VERY clean rooms with really great wood laminate flooring and wood window blinds. Room was spacious with fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. Keep in mind that if you walk to Disney you will have to walk over the highway (& on-ramp) and through a busy intersection. We chose to take the ART bus that stopped directly in front of the hotel (costs about $3-5 per person a day for unlimited riding). It runs approx. every 20-30 minutes and was a great air-conditioned alternative to walking. Fireworks are crazy loud on this side of Disney so don't expect to sleep until they are over. Did not use pool but it looked really clean. Front desk was helpful & accommodating. Overall a really great stay!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Soggygirl
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to Northern California and decided to stop at Disneyland along the way. We stayed at the Knights Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay immensely. The room was very clean, love the laminate floors as they feel very clean. The owners were extremely polite and helpful. The ART bus comes to the front of the hotel and takes you too and fe Disney. Overall, great room for a great price. Would definitely stay hear again.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Elyse A
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nice and clean hotels, I loved how it had wooden laminate floors and NO carpet. Very very clean and close to Disneyland, we walked and it took us about 10 minutes. The girl at the front desk was helpful. They have cheaper tickets here too. We will come back to this hotel when were in the Anaheim area for sure! Thank you.

Room Tip: Any room would be fine.
2 Thank Priscilla B
Stockton, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my 8 yr old niece. We were going to Disneyland. This hotel was a great choice. There is a shuttle that you can catch literally right outside the hotel and you can purchase all day passes for cheap inside the lobby. I recommend this because it costs more paying on the shuttle and its not an unlimited pass then. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful! Anything I needed or asked she was able to provide me with. I definitely will be staying here again!

4 Thank Abodiford