“MUST STAY HERE”

Ranked #40 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Los Angeles, California
“MUST STAY HERE”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed Just one Night for The Dental Convention right Around the corner. I was Received With a very Pretty Smile from Karla at the Front Office. She checked me in and I was more than satisfied with the customer service. I walk into my room and everything look spotless and smells great. While I was there I received a phone call from the reception room asking is everything was great in my room. I have never been at a resort who have ever checked up with me regarding any needs until now which made it a (Wow) Stay. I would definitely recommend this Resort.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Hebert G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family of two adults and three children stayed at the Cortona Inn for four nights this last week. The room was perfect for us! The bunk beds and pull out sofa were perfect for our kids and, they had their own room. It was nice to get up and go get them something to eat for breakfast as well. The pool was wonderful! We had a great time and, the staff was wonderful. they even called to check in to see how we were doing. I would stay here again! We could even see the fireworks from Disneyland on the third floor. We had an amazing time!

Room Tip: The kids suite is perfect for a family with children!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kristina D
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean. But the property doesn't look anything like the photos. We had a two room suite and it was small not what I expected. Do not try to sleep in here, the kids are up at 7 am or earlier and scream and cry and run. Other guests are rude. Next time I will be staying somewhere that has a shuttle to Disneyland if you are that far away!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Jlovato23
Cortona_Cares, Director of Sales at Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear JLovato23,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. We have just finished a rooms renovation which included new furniture, new 39 inch flat panel HDTV, new desk chairs, wall art and more. New images of the hotel will debut on the introduction of our updated web site soon. Please accept our apologies if the appearance was not what you were expecting. I would also like to apologize if our desk agents did not inform you of the Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) shuttle which is the designated shuttle service for nearly all of hotels in the resort to transport hotel guests to and from the Disneyland Resort Parks. Our apologies also for the noise you experienced from the excited little kids that were apparently a bit overwhelmed with the thought of going to Disneyland for their first time. Thank you again for taking the time to express your thoughts about our hotel.
Reviewed 8 May 2014

they are really good people there the rooms are clean in shorts terms it is a nice place a nice hotel...just neet to put atractions for the kids and a restaurant in there too but my family and i like the days we spend there togeter... thank you for ur services

Room Tip: put more atractions for the kids and a restaurant in there so that way the peolpe dont go outside to...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mamasusan a
Dear mamasusan a,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We appreciate the time you have taken to express your thoughts and kinds comments. So happy to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable time during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on a future visit to the Anaheim Resort.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We were here with about 10 eighth graders for a robotics competition and I was very pleasamtly surprised. The price for our stay and the area was, I thought, completely fair. The room was clean and housekeeping came daily restoring to the room to its original conditions. Clean towels, replenished amenities. The breakfast was adequate for our needs and complimentary. I think the one thing that stood out was the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff. There were several times I needed to rely on them ans even though I knew I was putting them out, they couldn't have made me feel more at home.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Cortona_Cares, Director of Sales at Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear campsintents,
Thank you for your review of the Cortona Inn & Suites. Happy to hear that you and your group had an enjoyable stay. Our team of helpful and courteous housekeepers and desk staff are always available to assist our guests and I am happy hear that you found them to be most efficient and helpful and also that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. Thanks again!
Vancouver
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Recently stayed at the Cortona Inn and Suites for our trip to Disneyland...as this was the first leg of our trip and wasn;t looking to break the bank for the 5 day stay but needed space to accomadate 2 adults and 3 kids this worked out very well.
Have stayed at other hôtels with Kid Suites in the area and I would say this compared very well with the others.
The pool was actually quite nice and even though it was in the middle of the parking lot the trees and plants kept in private from cars and such. The rooms were clean and maybe not as large as pictures would show online but we made it work and honestly after 8-10 hour days at the park a comfy bed was a welcome sight!
The breakfast would be my only complaint as it is always very crowded and the quality of food not very good.
Some people have complained about the construction next door but other than being a little dusty it didn't really bother us and in an area where hôtels are a premium what do you expect!? So often I find peoples expectations for a $150 room ridiculous.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank redwoodsbay
Dear redwoodsbay,
Thank you for your review and comments about the Cortona Inn & Suites. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts about hotel. We are pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable and pleasant. Construction of the new neighboring hotel will be complete in June and that will end any dust that you mention. Glad to know however that this was just a minor disturbance to your visit and did not affect your stay. We do pride ourselves on our value added amenities which included our hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, no additional charge for parking, walking distance to the Disneyland Resort. Also nice for our guests is knowing we do not have the vehicle and pedestrian traffic congestion that is all too frequent for hotels along the busy area north of Katella. Thanks again for your review.
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Let's get the positive item out of the way. Our room was clean, and the property itself is in generally good repair. Now the not so good. WiFi was nearly non-existent on my iPad. No cleaning service on our third night. Oh, and then there's the parking. There is a new hotel being built in front of this one. There are not enough parking spaces for the current guests. But, don't worry, there is valet parking! For a motor lodge. You pay a ten dollar a night resort fee, then have to tip the valet, which you have to use when you can't find a parking space, which is most all the time. The breakfast items are so so, nothing special. Many of these items I could overlook, except that we paid $120 a night to stay here, and could have gotten more for our money elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear 326Shawn,
Thank you for your review. We value your opinions and appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts. If I can just share a thought.... Valet parking will cease in June once the new neighbor hotel opens. So, although tipping for valet parking has always been optional, Valet parking will not be needed beyond June. Should your plans call for a future visit to Anaheim we ask that you contact us again and allow us the opportunity to help make your stay enjoyable.