This hotel has it's pros and cons. The cons are mostly small, and while they aren't awful, they do reduce your enthusiasm. For instance, there are no towel racks in the bathroom-- the handicapped railing next to the toilet doubles as where the hotel hangs your hand towels. The hotel soap smells like incense (which gets kind of gross quick). Also, while there's a breakfast, it's also a little gross if you're staying for any longer than a day. Aside from the stack of boiled eggs and waffles, everything else tastes like it was bought at a gas station. In addition, the internet connection is only in the lobby area, which is in a totally separate building from your room. It's free, but when you boot up, it also pops up a screen describing "charges" that never get assessed. Finally, I found the staff a little hit or miss in terms of how thorough or helpful they are (they're slightly less helpful over the phone for some reason).
The pros are mostly due to the location. You're literally a few doors down from the convention center and its other associated hotels. That was great. It's possible to walk to Disney Downtown, but that's ill-advised. There's a pay shuttle down the road, and a taxi costs about $8.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED ROOMS!! Welcome to the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort and proudly serving guests from around the world since 2004. Located just a block and a half away from the Disneyland(R) Resort and adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. Thoughtfully set-back off Harbor Boulevard, the Cortona Inn & Suites allows you to enjoy our peaceful and quiet surroundings yet still be within footsteps of everything the Anaheim Resort has to offer. The Cortona Inn & Suites offers a choice of all non-smoking deluxe rooms with king bed or two queen beds as well as one-bedroom Siena Executive Suites and one-bedroom Toscana Kids' Suites. For larger families, we also offer a spacious Two-Room Family Suite. All rooms and suites feature faster free wireless internet access, refrigerator & microwave oven, 39 inch flat panel HDTV with cable, iron/ironing board and more. Enjoy our free hot continental breakfast each morning and parking at no additional charge. Relax, unwind and enjoy your visit to the Anaheim Resort and Disneyland(R) Resort Parks at the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortona Inn And Suites Anaheim Resort
- Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Cortona Hotel Anaheim
- Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort California