“Wow. I'm impressed!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: This elegant award-winning restaurant offers an incomparable selection of wines and serves contemporary cuisine inspired by California's rich bounty of fine, fresh ingredients. Whether you celebrate a special occasion or take a break from a busy day at Disneyland Resort, you'll savor an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Amazing wine cellar!!!! Super friendly staff. We came here for a few drinks after the Court of Master Sommeliers exam and i only had time for a few appetizers, but boy, they were so tasty they blew
my mind!!!

Our server highly recommended the seared diver scallops with lobster and lemon sauce and a hint of vanilla. OUTSTANDING! Extremely happy with his recommendation.
Angus beef tenderloin tartare with tempura sweet potato fries was was one of the best steak tartares i've enjoyed in a while.
The citrus cured skura bay salmon carpaccio with shaved endive, radish sprouts, lemon yoghurt, and pumpernickel croutons knocked my socks off.

Oh, the bread basket was ridiculously good, especially the lavosh. Nom nom nom nom nom.

I can't wait to come back for a full dinner and order the magnum of domaine de la romanee conti is saw through the window of the wine cellar, and maybe the magnum of chateau d'yquem (yeah right :)

The salmon carpaccio was so ridiculously good i came back today and had it again. This time i ordered the shortribs too. The best shortribs i've ever had in L.A. My toes actually curled. FOODGASM!!!

1  Thank amylaic

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Pricey but worth it, came in around 100 bucks per head with wine, starter and desert. I've paid more for less in the Bay Area, considering this was Disney resort, ok value.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was the most amazing restaurant experience we have ever had. The entire staff at Napa Rose were incredible. Our waiter, Rodney, was the greatest, most helpful person ever. He gave us great wine paring to go with our meals. It was worth every penny, and then some!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was our first visit to Napa Rose. We wanted somewhere special to celebrate our 19th anniversary and this was just the place! The restaurant itself was gorgeous- decorated in the arts and crafts style like the rest of the hotel. Although there were quite a few people in the dining room, including children, the room never seemed overly loud.
The food was as amazing as I had read about. We shared 'Seven Deadly Sins' as an appetizer and each of the seven was delicious. I had the sustainable fish of the day (striped bass) and my husband had the short rib. Both of our plates were clean after dinner! everything was perfect. Even the 'Happy Anniversary' written in chocolate on our dessert plates. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Joleger
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Also the most expensive meal ever, but unlike the hotel in which it resides, worth every penny spent. 4 of us sat at the Chef's table, had the Chef's Tasting menu with Wine Pairing. It was theater. All of the food was 5-star. Presentation excellent. Service beyond compare. Once in a lifetime (maybe twice if your rich uncle picks up the tab).