“Better options now”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Before Disney realized that Starbucks was legit and before the Earl showed up on the other end of Downtown Disney La Brea was a top option for morning coffee or lunch in Downtown Disney and we frequented the place. This time the only stop was for lunch and the sandwich was very disappointing. Pre-made and not fresh. Even though we had a fridge in the hotel room and were here for an extended stay the sandwich went into the trash.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I'm a Disneyland Annual Passholder... I enjoy going to Downtown Disney- what a pleasant surprise La Brea Bakery Cafe brought. I haven't been to this restaurant for a few years & I forgot how wonderful their baked goods are!!! I had the BLT with Applewood Bacon- Delicious!!! I enjoyed sitting outside on one of our Southern California beautiful days. Considering this is a Downtown Disney Property, I believe it's the same price range as other restaurants in the area....but better food!!! 10% discount for pass holders.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Our breakfast was very good and the location was very convenient to the parks. However breakfast for 4 our us was $89 not including the tip. I've never spent so much $ for breakfast.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Had a very yummy steak sandwich here on my last day at Disney before heading home to Australia. My family and I only had a 10 minute wait before being seated - a small wait in comparison to some of Disneyland's other restaurants! Big thumbs up on the food and service all around from all my family and I.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Not the best place to go if you just want a salad or something simple. The do not do anything that is not listed on menu, so one had to order a sandwich with a salad so another in our party could have a salad. Food was just average, service was ok. Just need to clear table when your done, before serving dessert. Cheese cake and Brownie was very good.