“Good food, but reserved viewing not so exclusive”

World of Color Picnics
Ranked #75 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Wheelchair Accessible
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Good food, but reserved viewing not so exclusive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

We have no qualms with the meals themselves. The asian salmon and veggie wraps were both really good, and the dining area is lovely. The reserved section for viewing the show is not the best. It would be necessary to arrive more than an hour before the showtime to secure a decent spot, which in my opinion defeats the purpose of paying a premium for reserved viewing. I don't think we would do this again. If you have your heart set on World of Color it would be best to go the fastpass route, or to try the reserved area from Carthay Circle or one of the other full-service restaurants.

Visited May 2013

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Great, romantic lunch and great viewing area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I decided to get this ticket after debating whether or not we'd want to fight the crowds for the World of Color show at night. We were so glad we did! My husband got Asian meal and gobbled down ever bite. I got the veggie wrap and although I am not a vegiterian, I loved every bite of it. Both meals came with a drink and were packaged in a cute reusable bag. We found a quiet place to eat in the private picnic area and then got our FP ticket for the night. We showed up 1/2 as recommended for the viewing area and got a great spot. Caution, if you go up really close, you will get very wet as the fountains dance, change colors just like in Vegas. I would highly recommend this meal and deal. Look up the meal choices and pictures of the meal before you decide what you want to order. :)

• Visited April 2013
“Quick lunch and world of color viewing ticket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

We got the pb&j which is a uncrustable sandwhich from smuckers with bottled water
Or juice, sliced apples and a cupcake. Also got the veggie wrap which was good didn't care for the desert or sides it came with. worth the price. Not worth the world of color viewing area. I feel that the viewing area is up too close and yes you do feel the water sprinkles, but you can't really see what movie clip they are playing. We left and went out of the section where anyone can see and it was a lot better view.

• Visited April 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Cold fried chicken? Are you serious?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

I'm not complaining about the price. It is what it is. We paid almost 48 dollars for 3 picnic meals including the fast pass (which you can get somewhere else). BUT I was surprised that the meals were served cold. They were all came straight from the fridge in display behind the counter. I thought they would warm them up before they handed out the meal to us. Nope. Cold orange cake desert? Cold lemon cake? Cold apple pie? yum yum yum. Cold fried chicken? Cold salmon? Are you serious????? If I knew that I would get cold fried chicken, I would have think twice before I ordered the non refundable meal tickets (on line).

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Way to go to get good seats for the show!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

I have done this many times before and have tried the world of color dining, and this by far is the best bang for your buck! We love the World of Color picnics and so do our kids! The food is yummy and the seats they give you are amazing for viewing! Definitely worth it!

Visited October 2012