“Pricy”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Pricy”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Wow, this place is costly. Sure the seats are nice but goodness you are paying a bunch for the tickets and then a small fortune for the snack. Parking apparently may be validated but not everyone parks there - would be nice to not have to pay the full ticket price.

Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Staff are rude & slow.”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We attended this cinema for the Twilight Marathon and I wasn't imrpressed. To begin with they only had one person in the candy bar so we were late for the start of Twilight, the person behind the counter looked bored (even though they had just opened) and it seemed a massive effort to serve us.

The lady who took the orders in the cinema wasn't much better, she was very rude and abrupt and got our order wrong. We ended up going to the take away diner next door and the food there was delicious ( so long ago I can't remember it's name!)

I understand they were busy but the toilets really weren't clean and and that was disappointing. Instead of keeping the seats in the marathon we brought extra tickets so we could go into the 21+ compy seats and it was not worth out money!!

The seats....Very spacious & comfortable and the screen is awesome but I stood at the bar for around 10 minutes and gave up, the bar tender was more interested in talking to the boys down the other end and staring at a large group of people and whispering. We thought we would order drinks and food in the cinema but because the girl was taking so long to take everyone's order she didn't get to us by the time the movie started and even after asking her if we could order she told us she'd be back in a minute and then next thing we know she's back with other people's food and she didn't come back to us!...By this time we gave up we didn't want to give this cinema more money for poor service.

I wouldn't recomend this cinema if you can go to AMC at Disney walk, the staff there are awesome, the food is delicious and the toilets are spotless!!

Visited November 2012
Federal Way, Washington
“Why so quiet?”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This theater was beautiful, but we were surprised that it was so empty. We saw a brand new movie and I counted about 18 people in the entire theater

Visited July 2013
Anaheim, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“What a great way to enjoy a movie!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

In this age of modern technology and the amazing ways to see your favorite flicks, I admit to being one of those that would rather wait for Netflix or On Demand and remain in the comfort of my home. But this weekend I was persuaded to go with the gals to see The Heat (which my the way is hysterically funny) at the Ultraluxe Anaheim. Big comfy armchair rockers! Small theaters! We chose the over 21 theater so that we could imbibe in a glass of wine, and no offense to you younger folks, but it sure was nice not to have to listen to cell phones and no kicking of the back of my chair. We only saw our server twice, once to take our order, and then to bring our order, so it would have been nice to have a 2nd glass of wine. Next time we'll either order 2 or ask the server to come back around. All in all, it was a great experience and just about the same cost as a regular theater. And my Julia Roberts panini was pretty darn tasty too!

Visited July 2013
Fairbury, Nebraska
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“The chairs are new and solo comfortable”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We saw World War Z at this venue

The way you select your seat was different. We paid and the lady asked us to choose where we wanted to sit by an electronic chart which we had never done before

So we found our preselected seats and melted into them. Very comfortable as they reclined and rocked

Costs were I suppose like,other venues, we dropped $70 for three of us with popcorn

Would I go back?