“SHOP FULL OF AWESOME”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #63 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 May 2014

i went ot CA from nyc, and i could not believe how good the burger tasted, and the fries too. you can see them peeling the potatoes and frying them right there and then. the prices were also great. there were many there late night too. must go fro visiting tourists

1  Thank vacationer187

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Since I live in Canada, In-N-Out Burger is a must when one visits the US. This restaurant has a small seating capacity and a very busy drive thru. The burgers are cheap and the portions are large. There are different burgers to choose from, a Double Double is a must but I ended up getting just a cheeseburger as the other burgers were huge. For sides, everyone recommends Animal Style fries and it is good, but I still love my poutine! Overall, we received great service and the waiting time for your order was quite fast.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Too good for fast food.

You would have thought that it was a Michelin Star restaurant not a burger bar.

Seriously, this is a secret that the rest of the world does not know about.

Quick, simple, tasty, well priced food, which is fresh (fresh beyond belief) an in the cleanest environment you can imagine.

I was negative going in the door, I came out absolutely converted to In-n-Out. No greasy after taste that you get form other burger places...

Give it a go!.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Some friends have told me its a must try while in California, so my husband and I decided to stop by. The girls in the cash register were very nice and maybe it was because we were there in the late afternoon or because that particular In-N-Out was small, it was kind of hard to get a table. It wasn't long before we got our burgers with fries and finally took a bite of this so famous chain restaurant. It was not as great as they say it is. Definitely cheap and not bad for its price but i honestly wouldn't want it again. We've had way better burgers than this. I guess give it a try just to say you had it. Been there done that!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Fries were over cooked and tasted stale. The shakes were artificial tasting. Burgers were nothing special. Heard so any good things, what a huge disappointment!!!