“In-n-out”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #59 of 896 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 July 2014

First timer...and we were so excited!!! Had to wait about 25 minutes. Had to eat outside at dirty tables with trash overflowing. Rolls were stale, burger patties were kind of burnt and super small. I figured if all the stars eat here after the awards shows, it must rock! I guess they get different burgers!! We were not impressed. We'll stick with 5 Guys! Cool experience to say we did it, but we won't be craving it too much.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I'd heard so much hype about this place so just had to try it while on our stay in Anaheim.

We got the double cheese burger. My tomato slice was dry and floury so pulled it out but overall my burger was pretty tasty. Sauce reminded me of the Big Mac sauce.
We got the cheese fries as I'd heard/seen a lot of hype around them too but they were absolutely horrible. The cheese was like a hard plastic film over them & didn't taste nice at all.

The place was very busy, we managed to get a table but there is a lot of people standing around waiting for a seat too so you feel very obligated to scoff your meal down to let someone else have a seat. If I had a car id have gone through the drive though and taken it back to the hotel.

May be back one day but won't be in a hurry.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

i went ot CA from nyc, and i could not believe how good the burger tasted, and the fries too. you can see them peeling the potatoes and frying them right there and then. the prices were also great. there were many there late night too. must go fro visiting tourists

1  Thank vacationer187
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Since I live in Canada, In-N-Out Burger is a must when one visits the US. This restaurant has a small seating capacity and a very busy drive thru. The burgers are cheap and the portions are large. There are different burgers to choose from, a Double Double is a must but I ended up getting just a cheeseburger as the other burgers were huge. For sides, everyone recommends Animal Style fries and it is good, but I still love my poutine! Overall, we received great service and the waiting time for your order was quite fast.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Too good for fast food.

You would have thought that it was a Michelin Star restaurant not a burger bar.

Seriously, this is a secret that the rest of the world does not know about.

Quick, simple, tasty, well priced food, which is fresh (fresh beyond belief) an in the cleanest environment you can imagine.

I was negative going in the door, I came out absolutely converted to In-n-Out. No greasy after taste that you get form other burger places...

Give it a go!.