“Prices high, but worth it!”
Review of Haagen Dazs

Haagen Dazs
Ranked #9 of 34 Dessert in Anaheim
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Mid Florida, Florida
“Prices high, but worth it!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We love ice cream, and on a hot day, it's a great treat as you're walking out of the park. My husband is a bit of a chocolate milkshake fanatic, and these are his favorite, so he got one each day we were there! I got the mint sundae, which is also quite good, but a little expensive for what it is, so next time I'll stick to the shake! (My kids also loves shakes....so we ordered one and the employee split it into two smaller cups for the two kids....worked out perfectly and was so nice of them instead of making my kids wait turns to share a cup!)

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Icecream on the planet”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Finally, I can pay $5 and get something thats not plastic at Disney. Truly great icecream and right outside the hotel.

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, WA
“Happy Hour deals!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Best deal in the park, half price milk shakes! It makes you treat on the way back for naps that much sweeter.

Visited June 2014
Revere, Massachusetts
“Gross, but friendly staff”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I ordered a simple soft serve twist with raspberries. The ice cream had no taste and the raspberries were squishy... a waste of money and calories.

I gave this a 3 instead of 2 rating because the girl who served me was amazing. I told her of my blueberry allergy and she went out of her way to get a new package of raspberries that we nowhere near the blueberries, something I appreciated.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brittani E
“Great hot fudge Sunday”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very good hot fudge sunday with cookie sprinkles! The line goes fast and the staff was very nice and efficient. We went back twice!

Visited May 2014