“Don't go at the end of the night”
Review of ESPN Zone

ESPN Zone
Ranked #57 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Located in the Downtown Disney(R) District at the Disneyland(R) Resort, ESPN Zone restaurant has been immersing Guests daily in the world of sports since 2001. ESPN Zone restaurant provides a premium sports viewing experience accompanied by great food. From our Screening Room to interactive games in our Sports Arena, there is something for sports fans of all ages. Priority seating arrangements are available online. Interested in booking a party with 30 or more guests? Please contact the Sales Team.
Waianae, Hawaii
“Don't go at the end of the night”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

EVeryone has their own opinon and this is mine about ESPN zone Downtown Disney CA. The food is great BUT, the service is really lacking. We walked in and were told an hour wait so we took the kids upstairs to the playzone and played and then came back in 45 mins to double check and were told that we still had about an hour wait. That was unacceptable and we reminded them the time we came in to sign-in. The two girls and three guys in the front stated that they were busy. They should have told us it was going to be almost a two hour wait and not 1 hour. So, we thought, we might as well wait. So, we decided to recheck in 30 more minutes. When we returned (it was 1 hour and 30 mins since first walking in and being told 1 hour) so, then we were told AGAIN, it would be another hour. What was going on? When my husband told them we were leaving because that was ridiculous and he wanted to speak to a manager, they rushed and came back stating they apologized and they had us mixed up with another family and our table was ready and waiting. Unbelievable!!! So, as much as we wanted to leave, the kids were starving. We got seated and our waiter came and told us that we had 10 mins to order before they closed. My husband stood up to walk out and I just wanted to feed the kids so we quickly ordered and then the food took 35 mins to reach our table after ordering and the restaurant was pretty much empty by that point and just a few tables of families and people at the bar. When our food finally came, there were no apologies and we were pretty much on our own. The waitstaff were just hanging at the bar talking, we couldn't find our waiter to flag down for more water. We just chose to finish eating and leave. We waited a good 15 mins for our bill to return with our card. We tried to keep giving them the benefit of the doubt because we have had so many good experiences for the past few years BUT this was horrible and we will never return!

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Tri-Cities, Washington
“One of a Kind Experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I had never eaten in a place like this. ESPN Zone really is a one of a kind experience. Our hostess led us down to the very front of the restaurant and sat us in the most comfortable leather reclining chairs ever in front of the biggest TV screen I have ever seen. It didn't stop there, the food was also amazing. Sadly the drinks were kind of a let down. Overall, we would for sure go back again.

Visited May 2014
Lake Forest, California
“Terrible Food Quality”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I would not normally spend my time reviewing a sports bar, especially one that is a chain, but I was so disappointed with my meal I thought it was necessary. I ordered a simple burger when I visited earlier this week to watch a World Cup match. I asked for medium, and when the burger came out, it was crispy burny hockey puck well-done. It was beyond well done. I would have let the bartender know, but I did not see her for another 20 minutes. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience and I would have second thoughts about going back.

• Visited June 2014
Troy, Michigan
“Could be better”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We gave our name when we arrived but they screwed it up despite the fact that we spelled it too. So we were delayed getting seated. When the food arrived, my husband's fries were not very hot and my chicken sandwich was very dry. Service was okay.

• Visited June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Ate here for lunch with family. Food is a little overpriced but very tasty. Staff was very attentive. Many screens to watch sports and there were games for the kids which was nice.

Visited May 2014