“FILTHY”

Anaheim Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #108 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“FILTHY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

When we first checked in, everything seemed normal, but we had to pay 10$ more for a non- smoking room! 62 $ total. When we went up to our room it smelled like cigarette smoke and pot. The air was damp and hot and smelled like filth and drugs. We asked to be moved, but they only put us in the room next door, and, of course, still smelled like smoke. The inside of both rooms were filthy! Stains everywhere and a crust of oil, dirt and sludge on every fabric surface. There were unfinished corners and wood trim and weird pipes sticking put of the walls. We wanted to make tea, but the coffee pot was missing the pot. The number buttons were torn out of the phone. We were exhausted and slept anyways. The bed was rock hard and i could feel every spring in my back. The bed was stained and ripped and crusty. But wait....it gets worse!.... In the morning, we turned on the lights and we found BED BUGS INFESTED IN THE BED AND CARPET!!!! I put as many as I could in a plastic cup and brought it to the front desk, and asked for the manager and my money back. The manager never wanted to come and talk to me, and would not give me a refund. He was there but had his secretary talk to me...? It was so weird. I said if I diddnt get a refund I would knock on doors and tell the guests that there were bedbugs. The secretary then said that the manager would call the cops on me and escort me off their private property!!! Very weird and greedy managers, extremely horrific experience.DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed September 2012
8 Thank Juliamoritz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Porangahau New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

Pinkal & Mayank gave execptional service. We had travel issues and they helped us no end, use of their phone and suggested further travel help. We stayed 2 nights to go to Disneyland with 12yr child. Location good,$15 taxi each way. Price for motel cheap for area. It was older, but we had a good room upstairs, 2 queen beds, very adequate. A pool too, nice after a long day.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Jeanette A
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

I booked my hotel through Priceline and booked 2 queen beds bc there are 4 adults and 2 small kids . We get to hotel and they say we booked only for 2 people and wanted to charge us an extra 200 for my parents to stay in my room. Then the guy was so rude and yelling at us making it seem like we were scamming him and after all was said and done they had to get another room next to us and we get inside our room and it is so Big plenty of room for all of us. The rooms are old and not kept up with you can tell they don't care all they want is your money , you have to pay for ice which is the craziest thing I ever heard of and the beds are like sleeping on a concrete slab. Do Not stay here

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank Blilbutterfly

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

San Diego, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

First I have to say that the staff was very nice. It was WAY further away from Disnelyland than we thought, and is in great need of regular maintenance and lots of repair. I had ahard time not wanting to wash my hands after touching the stairwell rail. No room anywhere else so we made the best of it. My friend was charged $93 per night thru AARP online. Definitely NOT worth it!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else! preferably on Harbor Blvd. or Katella Ave. for Disney parks
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kathy D
Cottonwood, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

After checking out of a fleabag motel because of it's filthiness, we found a really nice place on priceline! This room was very large and well kept!
The only thing I was curious about was why they didn't come in and make the beds after we left for the day???
Other than that, it was a very comfortable place to stay and well worth the money!
I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
nacimento california
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2011

Our family stayed at this hotel because the one we usually stay at was booked. The beds were hard as a rock..The laundry room was dissssgusting..coin operated and dirty..looks as if it has never been cleaned..our room was upstairs and we asked if we could have a down stairs room and we were told no...too many people live in the hotel.
People smoking weed in the room next to us. The maid forgot to give us towels and blankets for our bed. They double charged my card and I didn't find out until the day before we were leaving. They didn't believe me and told me i was lying. i had to get my laptop and show them my account and the double charge. they said the money would be back on my card in 15 minutes..it took 3-10 days. we ended up having to have money wired to us so we could get home the next day. We live 5 hours away at lake nacimento..we spent a week at the hotel because every year we spend 3-4 days at disneyland and 2 days at universal studios..next time we will put our trip on hold until we can stay at our usuall hotel. luckily we had a fabulous time regardless. oh ya the hotel looks nothing and i mean nothing like the pictures.

Room Tip: You want the best room then stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank nacigirl
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2011

I went here because it was close to Disneyland. Pictures online looked amazing. We got inside and it was terrible! The bed hurt my back, there was gum on the headboard. The couch was ripped open with nasty stains on it. They had a small desk and the chair had brown stains all over it. The hot water took 30 mins to get warm because they said their pipes were bad. They refused to get us a different room. The coffee table was garbage. Then they gave us less then half a roll of toilet paper, course we ran out and nobody was in the office. I will never go back!!!

• Stayed February 2011