“WORST MOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT”

Anaheim Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #105 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“WORST MOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I checked in at 5pm and decided on a smoking room. I was then charged another $17.25, making the total $85.75. I was also asked to sign a statement saying that I wanted a smoking room because they smelt bad. Smoke does not bother me but filth does. No linen on the beds, coffee in the coffee pot, no towels in the bathroom. Mold in the tub, fridge and microwave, poo stains on the mattress. I notified the clerk I was going out and expected it to be taken care of. When I returned at midnite, the room still hadn't been touched. I went down to the office and they said they would give me another room. Not what I wanted to do at midnite. For the money, I could have stayed twice at Motel 6, not a great motel, but at least Motel 6 is clean. I have stayed in some fleabags before, but this one is the Grand Daddy of all the toilet motels in the World. This will be disputed on my credit card and I have pictures to prove everything I have said. Overpriced and a major garbage pit. If you decide to stay here, look at the room BEFORE you pay. There are signs everywhere saying ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Jason C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This place is utterly disgusting! Blood stains on the bed! Dead bugs on the carpet. Worst service! Greedy people! They were arguing with another family who checked in! The family had blood stains on their bed, black bugs in the bed an a bloody bandaid on the floor! Most disgusting hotel I have ever been in! Someone needs to shut them down! I will be reporting them the the BBA! Horrible horrible and even more horrible!

• Stayed March 2013
9 Thank Travelerofseas

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

dubai
Reviewed 8 January 2013

this is the worst place to stay in , it is run by the two rudest people you can ever meet they think they understand everything even thought they r the stupidest two i ever met , rude and have an attitude problem .. the rooms are so dirty and they don't even clean it properly the towels are supposed to b white but they are black color , i asked for an email print out which i needed and i got a response sorry we don't have an email what century are we in seriously .,they don't help in anything and don't care ..i don't advise anyone to go and stay there ...

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank nano n
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I use a certain website to book my rooms and this hotel came up constantly as the lowest price AND it had two queen beds for the same price as a one kingsize bed room cost. I never bothered to book with them due to the bad reviews but finally took a chance since we needed an extra bed for the night. I'm so glad we did. The place was great. Not only was check-in fast and easy but the room was a wonderful surprise. Not only did it include two queen beds but they were in two separate rooms. The front room also included a nice mini fridge, tv, microwave and coffee maker (with coffee and continents). The "2nd" bedroom had a huge closet with storage and an iron/ironing board. It also had a decent sized bathroom and a great hair dryer. Shampoo, lotions and soaps all included too. There is a smallish pool located in the front and an onsite guest laundry. Vending machines were housed in their own little room along with the ONLY thing I can complain about this trip and that .was that the ice machine was broken. But after talking to the desk clerk i understood that they weren't responsible for those machines as they were owned and (not) operated by someone else. I cant stress enough what a great deal this place is, especially for a group of more than two. I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank kaireninhb
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This place is downright filthy! The people that run the place are rude. They have a 0 tolerance for visitors. No visitor policy and if you do they want to charge $20 for each day you have a visitor and then if you check out past 11am they will charge $15 per hour. There was mold in the room the toilet top didnt fit the tank, walls were all patched up. If you have kids don't bring them here, they could get sick from anything, the walls, mold or sticky carpet. And if you're from out of town and have family in Anaheim remember they CANNOT visit you there at the motel. Unfortunately we had already paid for a week 287.50 and ended up stuck here plus they wanted a $50 cash deposit and didnt want to give a receipt so they basically want you to hand over cash money and not give any proof they recieved it. See actual pictures!

Room Tip: Find another motel.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank randevargas
Reviewed 7 September 2012

When we first checked in, everything seemed normal, but we had to pay 10$ more for a non- smoking room! 62 $ total. When we went up to our room it smelled like cigarette smoke and pot. The air was damp and hot and smelled like filth and drugs. We asked to be moved, but they only put us in the room next door, and, of course, still smelled like smoke. The inside of both rooms were filthy! Stains everywhere and a crust of oil, dirt and sludge on every fabric surface. There were unfinished corners and wood trim and weird pipes sticking put of the walls. We wanted to make tea, but the coffee pot was missing the pot. The number buttons were torn out of the phone. We were exhausted and slept anyways. The bed was rock hard and i could feel every spring in my back. The bed was stained and ripped and crusty. But wait....it gets worse!.... In the morning, we turned on the lights and we found BED BUGS INFESTED IN THE BED AND CARPET!!!! I put as many as I could in a plastic cup and brought it to the front desk, and asked for the manager and my money back. The manager never wanted to come and talk to me, and would not give me a refund. He was there but had his secretary talk to me...? It was so weird. I said if I diddnt get a refund I would knock on doors and tell the guests that there were bedbugs. The secretary then said that the manager would call the cops on me and escort me off their private property!!! Very weird and greedy managers, extremely horrific experience.DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed September 2012
8 Thank Juliamoritz
Porangahau New Zealand
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Pinkal & Mayank gave execptional service. We had travel issues and they helped us no end, use of their phone and suggested further travel help. We stayed 2 nights to go to Disneyland with 12yr child. Location good,$15 taxi each way. Price for motel cheap for area. It was older, but we had a good room upstairs, 2 queen beds, very adequate. A pool too, nice after a long day.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family