“Terrible place and crazy Indian owners!!!!!”

Anaheim Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #106 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Terrible place and crazy Indian owners!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

All of the above reviews are very true basing on my experience. I got there in the hotel late in the afternoon after a tiring day from Disneyland. First, the front desk indian lady asked me, how many are going to stay? I told her 2 only but friends are coming in to eat dinner that we brought in. She said that I need to pay extra $15 per person who will stay. Ridiculous! this is my first time to hear this kind of policy.Fine! Then if that's the case, then we'll just eat out.When I finally got the room, I was disgusted. It was filthy and awfully smelly. I got out of the room immediately and told her I can't stay in the room and asked for a refund of 1 day for a suppose to be 2 day stay. She answered in a high tone that there's no more refund since we passed the cut off time of 3pm for next day cancellation but Reading the contract, there' s no specific time indicating a cut off time. Very very upset of the situation, I'm raising my voice, and along came this Indian man who made the situation worst. They are very rude. Instead of sympathetic to you as a customer, they raise their voice and blame it all on you. THIS HOTEL SHOULD NOT EXIST!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
11 Thank Tencel4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My stay was In March. I requested a non smoking room, due to healt issues, I got a smoking room. I told the peron at the Front desk and he said that due to the fact that I arrived late I was given what ever was left. the room was extremely humid,I opened my window to let the smell out and there we other rooms yelling and screaming it seemed like there was no security on duty ever. the sheets were dirty, during hsk service I did not recieve toilet paper in the bathroom. the Hosekeeper would enter the room without knocking. There was no parking avilable.I was also place in a room right next to the laundry room and was woken up at night by the noise. Im pretty sure that the owners live there so I would see them all walk around and check people (including me) in there undergarments.
I know that this place is not a 5star place, but they shoudl atleast pride in the business a little better.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank emmgudiel

Travellers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Martinez, California, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2013

my fiance and i were going to disneyland on a budget. I have stayed at " 2 star hotels" before, but none ever like this.
just about everything was broken
the blow dryer did not have a motor on it!!! - i had to go buy my own
the fridge leaked
the tv from 1980 didnt work- what a surprise- it was all static
THEY CHARGED US FOR THE ICE MACHINE!!!
very dirty- i couldnt even walk around with sox oon- turned them black
the bathtube plug didnt work to take a bath
bathroom door didnt close more than halfway because the floor was wharped
TOILET DIDNT FLUSH ALL THE WAY, HAD TO FLUSH 5-6 TIMES toget everything to go down
the cleared out keycode every night- so after a long day ath the park- we had to go into the office to get is reactivated.

like ive said- ive stayed at 2 star hotels before- but this was like negative 2 stars!
I dont recommend them at all!!! gross hotel. there are much better less exspensive hotels in the area!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Jessie K
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I checked in at 5pm and decided on a smoking room. I was then charged another $17.25, making the total $85.75. I was also asked to sign a statement saying that I wanted a smoking room because they smelt bad. Smoke does not bother me but filth does. No linen on the beds, coffee in the coffee pot, no towels in the bathroom. Mold in the tub, fridge and microwave, poo stains on the mattress. I notified the clerk I was going out and expected it to be taken care of. When I returned at midnite, the room still hadn't been touched. I went down to the office and they said they would give me another room. Not what I wanted to do at midnite. For the money, I could have stayed twice at Motel 6, not a great motel, but at least Motel 6 is clean. I have stayed in some fleabags before, but this one is the Grand Daddy of all the toilet motels in the World. This will be disputed on my credit card and I have pictures to prove everything I have said. Overpriced and a major garbage pit. If you decide to stay here, look at the room BEFORE you pay. There are signs everywhere saying ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Jason C
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This place is utterly disgusting! Blood stains on the bed! Dead bugs on the carpet. Worst service! Greedy people! They were arguing with another family who checked in! The family had blood stains on their bed, black bugs in the bed an a bloody bandaid on the floor! Most disgusting hotel I have ever been in! Someone needs to shut them down! I will be reporting them the the BBA! Horrible horrible and even more horrible!

• Stayed March 2013
9 Thank Travelerofseas
dubai
Reviewed 8 January 2013

this is the worst place to stay in , it is run by the two rudest people you can ever meet they think they understand everything even thought they r the stupidest two i ever met , rude and have an attitude problem .. the rooms are so dirty and they don't even clean it properly the towels are supposed to b white but they are black color , i asked for an email print out which i needed and i got a response sorry we don't have an email what century are we in seriously .,they don't help in anything and don't care ..i don't advise anyone to go and stay there ...

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank nano n
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I use a certain website to book my rooms and this hotel came up constantly as the lowest price AND it had two queen beds for the same price as a one kingsize bed room cost. I never bothered to book with them due to the bad reviews but finally took a chance since we needed an extra bed for the night. I'm so glad we did. The place was great. Not only was check-in fast and easy but the room was a wonderful surprise. Not only did it include two queen beds but they were in two separate rooms. The front room also included a nice mini fridge, tv, microwave and coffee maker (with coffee and continents). The "2nd" bedroom had a huge closet with storage and an iron/ironing board. It also had a decent sized bathroom and a great hair dryer. Shampoo, lotions and soaps all included too. There is a smallish pool located in the front and an onsite guest laundry. Vending machines were housed in their own little room along with the ONLY thing I can complain about this trip and that .was that the ice machine was broken. But after talking to the desk clerk i understood that they weren't responsible for those machines as they were owned and (not) operated by someone else. I cant stress enough what a great deal this place is, especially for a group of more than two. I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed November 2012