“Child friendly and good food”

Mimi's Cafe Anaheim
Ranked #92 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner (the children didn't want to eat anywhere else!) the portions were large and the staff friendly and helpful. If you join their e-club before travelling you receive vouchers. We received 4 free muffins which were massive and tasty and came in 5 different flavours.

2  Thank ad v

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Sumptuous, and served up very politely by a team of friendly ladies who also jumped at the opportunity to arrange our taxis back to the hotel. The weather was superb so we walked breakfast off around the restaurant and eventually found ourselves back for refreshments (no alcohol, though!)

Reviewed 13 August 2013

No longer serve fresh orange juice, Serve orange juice like water. Portions are small and food is overall not good. Management is not the same and they watch to see if too much coffee is poured when you are almost ready to leave. This was told to me by a waitress at Mimi's . I cannot stand to eat there as I know what it was like when it was owned by the Sims family.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I flew to Anaheim to surprise my mom for her Birthday, and she took me to Mimi's, it was fantastic. Our waitress must have refilled my tea 10 x. I was super thirsty from traveling. We both loved our meals , the sourdough bun on my burger was amazing, and my mom only eats a small amount and she ate half her French dip and took half home and then ate that the next day too! Each visit she gets a special pull open coupon that the manager opens and we got one meal for free! Thanks Mimi's for making my visit with my mom extra special.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Excellent wait staff who were friendly and helpful. Meals were really cheap and very tasty and well presented, also the meals came out really fast. Definitely recommend this establishment. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Dunnersfireman64