we have just returned from a four week family trip to the US and stayed at the hotel pepper tree for 6 nights in early February this year. Although it wasn't in the heart of the Disney hotel district (not such a bad thing) it was perfect for us. The room was large and clean.
Breakfast each morning was fantastic and more than adequate for us.
Even though it was February my kids enjoyed using the pool on more than one occasion.
Most of the staff at the reception desk were fantastic and eager to help with our enquiries, giving us maps and directions for Disneyland and the local shopping centres and restaurants.
My only gripes, and there are only 2, were:
1. the lack of chairs and table in the rooms to eat at after cooking in the well equipped kitchen and;
2. the high speed internet crashed on several occasions
All in all our stay at the hotel pepper tree was fantastic and I would happily recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover old fashioned hospitality at Hotel Pepper Tree, a unique extended stay hotel with kitchens in Southern California style and rustic Spanish influence. With warm earthy decor, hand–crafted wood furniture, and Hollywood memorabilia, our home–style boutique hotel is the perfect place to work or unwind in Orange County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Pepper Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Tree Anaheim
- Pepper Tree Hotel
- Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim, California