3,380 results
All reviews full kitchen private patio hotel peppertree spanish style grocery store across the street front desk continental breakfast home away from home knotts berry enjoyed our stay minute drive nice stay definitely stay here again parking lot yogurt disneyland trip free parking
Reviewed 17 November 2009

Very friendly staff, from greeting @ registration thru check-out. The first impression was a very "rustic" feel to the whole facility, Visiting Disneyland with adult son,daughter & son-in-law. We had no problem with driving to theme park & parking garage, but some might consider being in ART service area to avoid driving to & back from park. We all felt that room set up was ideal for us with adjoining rooms making for one unit that could be isolated for privacy. Would for sure make same destination for next trip to theme park trip.

Reviewed 13 November 2009

Great value. Full super clean refrigerator, and kitchen.GREAT BEDS, nice patio, great private set-up to bath and make-up area. Could stay for a week or more. Front desk -all the best people you will ever meet in the hospitality industry. The area was a little questionable as a lot of the hotels surrounding Knott's and Disneyland are, but we felt very safe. Closet space was huge! Spotless! The restaurant in the front- not a part of the hotel but where you get the breakfast needs ramping up. Not very clean at all.

Date of stay: October 2009
1  Thank beener34
Reviewed 13 November 2009

Great stay and Very quiet and Clean. Did not use the pool but it look very nice. Very close to Disney land and Knotts. The food was great as well

Date of stay: October 2009
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I am writing this review from the free high speed internet in my room at the Pepper Tree. I guess this is a recent policy change based on what I had read before I arrived. Like most of you that are considering this hotel - I booked our *9* day stay based on the great reviews. I am going to keep this short, we were looking for a CLEAN hotel at a decent price, and it does not disappoint!! The central location was just added bonus for us. I do not usually write reviews but I loved this hotel so much that I feel I should help try and contribute to its success! It is not a 5 star hotel so don’t expect one, it is however everything it claims to be and at a price I am happy to pay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2009

Made a trip down to Southern California on a spur of the moment. Now I like variety, so I always try a different hotel. The Pepper Tree got many good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. I was impressed, as the day before I was to arrived, they called to confirm my reservation, and asked about an approx. arrival time. Never had that happen before. This Hotel is one exit away from Disneyland, and about 2 miles from Knott's Berry Farm. This hotel is not on Hotel row by Disneyland which I liked, rather it is away from all of that hustle and bustle, and it is on a modertly busy street in what I though was quiet, and I felt safe there. The Hotel is nice looking on the outside, and well kept, and I never had a problem parking. There is a Mexican-American Resteraunt in front of the Hotel, and the food was good, and affordable. The Hotel is a Spanish themed hotel which I really liked. I stayed in the Quenn/Queen room, and was very pleased. There was a nice balconey with two chairs and a table, which I enjoyed. Inside, the room has a kitchenette, so you have a stove, refrigerator, microwave, and utencils, but oddly enough, a toaster was missing. Got to have my toast in the morning! The room was clean, tv was fine but could have had more channels to chose from, beds were on the soft side which I like, plenty of pillows which was great, and the shower had great water pressure!. The room decor was tastefully done, and it was very quite when we were there. The swimming pool was a nice size and was heated to perfection, there is evern a propane BBQ poolside if you want to use it, however, there was no Hot Tub. The excercise room had 3 pieces of equipment, which I didn't try. Overall, this was a great place to stay! The one thing the Hotel was missing and they should actually have there, is an Ice Machine. Yes, there was no Ice Machine. Minor detail though. Give this place a try, it was a fine place to stay, and a great staff to go along with it!

1  Thank wingnut5