Hotel Pepper Tree
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
3,136 results
All reviewsfull kitchenhotel peppertreeprivate patiospanish stylegrocery store across the streetcontinental breakfastfront deskhome away from homeknotts berryenjoyed our stayminute driveanaheim areaparking lotnice staydefinitely stay here againyogurtdisneyland trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2009

This hotel has a truly Spanish feel with fountains, red-tiled floors and arches. The ambiance is not just in the lobby, but in every room. All downstairs rooms have patios with fountains. The rooms are large with full kitchens and have a rustic comfortable feel. The staff is friendly and personal, you have the feeling of a small family-run hotel. We always stay here when we go to Disneyland, which is a few miles away, but worth it for the unique accommodations. The hotel is reasonably priced and includes a continental breakfast at the adjoining Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 25 November 2009

This was my first time staying at this hotel and I like it a lot. The location is easy to find. The hotel itself is very unique and cozy with beautiful and interesting decor. I will definitely return to this hotel if I happen to be in this area. I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2009

As my children and I were arriving to the hotel there was a undercover cop making an arrest. The location was nothing to what is described on their website. The rooms were very outdated, the linen looked to be very dirty, the towels had hair in them and the sheets had stuff in random places. I made my children sleep in their clothes and 1st thing in the morning we checked out! As for their continental breakfast well the restaurant served some decent fruits. The utensils, containers, cups looked like they hadn't really seen hot water in a long time. I stayed there because we went to Disneyland for the day and I didn't want to get tired driving home; however after everything i would have rather taken the chance to drive home!

1  Thank travelerpls3
Mark4464, Owner at Hotel Pepper Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2009

I am sorry that "Anaheim" and the hotel did not meet your expectations. Anaheim is not as affluent as some other areas but is certainly safe. We have very strict in house procedures for linen replacement and laundering and indeed many of our guests actually compliment us on our housekeeping. I will investigate your stay further with housekeeping.

Reviewed 17 November 2009

Very friendly staff, from greeting @ registration thru check-out. The first impression was a very "rustic" feel to the whole facility, Visiting Disneyland with adult son,daughter & son-in-law. We had no problem with driving to theme park & parking garage, but some might consider being in ART service area to avoid driving to & back from park. We all felt that room set up was ideal for us with adjoining rooms making for one unit that could be isolated for privacy. Would for sure make same destination for next trip to theme park trip.

Reviewed 13 November 2009

Great value. Full super clean refrigerator, and kitchen.GREAT BEDS, nice patio, great private set-up to bath and make-up area. Could stay for a week or more. Front desk -all the best people you will ever meet in the hospitality industry. The area was a little questionable as a lot of the hotels surrounding Knott's and Disneyland are, but we felt very safe. Closet space was huge! Spotless! The restaurant in the front- not a part of the hotel but where you get the breakfast needs ramping up. Not very clean at all.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family