Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #13 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My family spent 2 nights here while visiting Disneyland. The drive to the park was easy and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. We also loved the cookies. The privacy of two sleeping spaces was very nice for our family.

1 Thank deanal2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Maryland, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I enjoyed staying at Double Tree at Anaheim, CA. I like the parking, service at front desk, the housekeepers keep the rooms clean and looking fresh. I also enjoyed dining at the hotel's restaurant. I felt taken care of during my week of stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Utah
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We have been staying at the Doubletree Suites for the past 4 or 5 years while attending an annual conference at the Anaheim Convention Center. The staff has always been very friendly and professional and we've found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and situated conveniently close to the convention center. The hotel has a good restaurant and bar with a great breakfast buffet. The pool area is nice. The only improvements I would like to see would be for a better fitness center. Currently it is very small with 2 treadmills, an elliptical and weight machine and I hope that they can find away to expand it. Also, the rooms are starting to show a little wear and tear and I hope that an update is scheduled. Finally, I feel a little gouged with the daily parking rate of $20 but I suppose that is the going rate for the area.

Room Tip: Get north facing room, it doesn't face the streets and is quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Max_P
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is really nice, great location that works well for Disney travelers. I don't like to generalize, but we had a significant service issue and discovered that their policy supports it. On our final day, we desired to sleep in after a couple of long days at Disney. As we would be checking-out at noon (standard check-out time) we didn't worry about being interrupted. At approx 0900, we were woken up by housekeeping. Ok, not the end of the world right? But you all should know about it.

So, when asking the front desk, I was told that it is their policy to knock on the doors at that time even on those that will be leaving. Further, I had requested to have a conversation with the manager, and evidently, he refused to call me as desired. Again, not the end of the world, I am more concerned with the leadership (lack of) response.

7 Thank Troy0403
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I wish I could give this place a negative number. I tried to cancel a reservation here 3 days before my stay and the person on the phone said they could not find my reservation and to not worry about it. Then I got charged a no show fee and they refuse to refund my money. The worst customer service ever!

Please don't stay here and tell all your family and friends!

THIS HOTEL IS A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATION OF HILTON HOTELS

12 Thank Mybyzz71
Santa Clarita, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel, rooms, and staff were excellent. I made group reservations through the group sales office with Henry Hang. I would rate Mr. Hang as "Satisfactory". He was not very responsive to questions and requests in a timely manner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Petaluma, California
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at the Doubletree for 3 nights while my boyfriend and I visited Disneyland. The exterior and lobby are beautiful. I had never stayed at a Doubletree and after reading the reviews I was hoping it would live up to the hype. Needless to stay this hotel did not disappoint. We booked a standard king room and it was just that, standard. The room was quite large with a very useful fridge and microwave and extremely comfortable bed. We had a pleasant stay and would definitely return to this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Anaheim hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort – Convention Center
Anaheim Marriott
Anaheim Marriott
#27 of 118 in Anaheim
Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Property: Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Address: 2085 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-3513
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
#3 Business Hotel in Anaheim
#4 Romantic Hotel in Anaheim
#6 Family Hotel in Anaheim
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center 3.5*
The newly renovated DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center is ideally located one block from the Anaheim Convention Center and just one mile from Disneyland(R) Park and Disney's California Adventure(R) Park. Now offering free wifi and 100% Non-Smoking facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Anaheim