“Two thumbs up from this girl”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #15 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this property for 4 nights in April 2014 as part of a business conference. I had a suite, which allowed me loads of space to stretch out and relax. It was nice having a television in each room. The free Wifi and desk were fantastic for business travellers. The rooms were new and in great condition. Towels, bedding, etc don't show any signs of wear. I had a room that overlooked the pool, and worried about noise at first, but the windows are thick enough to block any sound, and don't open. A/C functioned well.

I liked the little coffee bar, bar, and restaurant on site. Tried each one once. Service wasn't too quick in the coffee bar but they were hit with a rush of school kids when I was there, so I cut them some slack.

It was my first time staying at a Doubletree property and I especially enjoyed the free cookies!! I love how they have a little warming drawer under the check-in counter to give them that "fresh baked" feeling. Doubletree, I'll be back!

Room Tip: Suites are lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear DiscerningDweller,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations & dining.

I agree that the suites are an asset to business travelers. Being able to close off the work area from the bedroom allows for a more restful sleep, in my opinion. Out of sight, out of mind.

I hope you can visit us again soon - on vacation.

Warm regards,

Deborah Fisher, Manager
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,608)

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed for 6 nights four adults and 3 kids (7,8,9) in April - We walked to Disney every morning , caught shuttle back (US$3/1) Recommend the breakfasts as they were great. Close to lots of reasonably priced restaurants - We were on Level 7 which was very quiet - great beds. Close enough to Disney but not too close for the busyness or expense of a Disney hotel - very helpful staff would definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Wendles4,

Thank you for your nice review. So happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our Sweet Dreams beds really are amazing.

I will share your comments about breakfast with Chef Rafael. He works hard to keep it interesting & inviting.

We’d love to have you back soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We traveled to Disneyland with our Grand Daughter and her 3 small children, Went to dinner the first night and all the children ate for $2 each ,if we had a dinner. Nice to be able to save money on kids meals. Thanks

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here mid April for a week, travelled with a group. We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The service was excellent. It was nice to have a separate TV room and we didn't find the rooms noisy though we were facing a busy street. The restaurant was very good, we ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would definitely stay here again. Though next time if we are with a large group again, we would take a taxi to Disney instead of the shuttle, if we didn't want to walk, that would save time and money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pocahontas_aa
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Pocahontas_AA,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite & our restaurant, Agio. I hope you were able to take advantage of our Kids Eat Free program, it’s a great savings for families.

I agree that a cab can offer a direct route to Disneyland & still offer a savings for large parties when compared to the ART Shuttle.

Please join us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our room was spacious, clean and our beds were very comfortable. Check-in was simple and fast everyone we interacted with were friendly and professional. This is clearly a well run hotel in a great location for visiting Disneyland.

The location to Disneyland is an easy walk but we used a tip we had learned from another guest for our return from the park to the hotel. Tired legs after 12 hours in the park did not feel like walking the mile back to the hotel. We grabbed a cab where we had entered the park off of Harbor. The ride cost $7 for the three of us and with tip we paid $10. A much better alternative then taking the ART bus as we saved about $20 and got gate to door service.

Room Tip: Take a cab back from Disneyland. Better value than using ART with no waiting for the bus and direct...
4  Thank Mike s
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear BluesRamsRock,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I will share your compliments with our entire team.

Your tip about taking a cab to Disneyland is an excellent one! For larger parties, the cost of a cab directly to the park is sometimes less than the ART Shuttle.

Again, thank you for the kind words.

I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Hotel was great as usual. The room was nice and in a perfect location. We stayed on the second floor and the access to and from the room was just great. The hotel was close to the convention center and there was a lot of dining in the area. Our family also enjoyed a few days with Mickey as well attending the Cheer Competition. What a nice trip.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

comfortable beds, great breakfast buffet at $15/pp rooms very small. Good location. Near Disneyland and convention center. air conditioning was not working correctly and when I contacted front desk, they sent a maintenance man up almost before I hung the phone up

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am surprised to hear you felt the room was small – most of our guests find that the space our suites provide is more than adequate.

Please accept my apologies for the air conditioning problem. I am glad to see we responded quickly to address the issue, though.

I hope you will consider joining us again in the future.