Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
US$146
US$135
US$182
US$175
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$116
Hotels.com
US$181
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$153
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$632
US$613
US$839
US$792
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
2,648 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswelcome centerfree cookiesconvention centerkids eat freequeen suitebreakfast buffetliving areaseparate bedroomart bushotel restaurantper dayafter a long dayvisiting disneylandsofa bedacross the street
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The hotel was nice the front desk was very helpful. Although I did not know that it was literally around the corner from Disney Land so considering I got there on a Saturday it was pretty noisy. I was in my room and I was about to get in the bed and a palmetto bug ran out of the bathroom! That was NO bueno! I quickly got dressed and went to demand a new room. Uhhh the place was packed and they could only give me a room across the hall from the other room, again no bueno! I was not happy about that at all however he told me the entire hotel was packed. It was already 1 in the morning and I had just flown in and being that I am from the east coast I was too exhausted to argue or demand anything else. They moved me to a new room and told me that I could come back in the morning to see if they could move me, however I didn't even bother. The only thing that I didn't like about the stay is that no one followed up with me. Not one even checked to see if I was comfortable outside of 5 minutes after I got in the room. They comped the room for the one night which didn't benefit me because I was there for work so it wasn't my pocket that benefited. When I checked out though I had to ask for it to be taken care of because there was no notes of it and had the agent that I spoke to the day before wasn't there the other agent wasn't going to do it. I am use to seeing palmetto bugs or gigantic roaches, but not in my hotel room! I am not sure if I will stay here again. The rooms were cool but I am not sure if I liked the way they handled the bug situation.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Ernia E,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We apologize that you were disappointed with the cleanliness of your guest room and the service from our staff. We try to emphasize these areas to our staff because we know how important they are to our guests.

We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area you’ll consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this property for 4 nights in April 2014 as part of a business conference. I had a suite, which allowed me loads of space to stretch out and relax. It was nice having a television in each room. The free Wifi and desk were fantastic for business travellers. The rooms were new and in great condition. Towels, bedding, etc don't show any signs of wear. I had a room that overlooked the pool, and worried about noise at first, but the windows are thick enough to block any sound, and don't open. A/C functioned well.

I liked the little coffee bar, bar, and restaurant on site. Tried each one once. Service wasn't too quick in the coffee bar but they were hit with a rush of school kids when I was there, so I cut them some slack.

It was my first time staying at a Doubletree property and I especially enjoyed the free cookies!! I love how they have a little warming drawer under the check-in counter to give them that "fresh baked" feeling. Doubletree, I'll be back!

Room Tip: Suites are lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear DiscerningDweller,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations & dining.

I agree that the suites are an asset to business travelers. Being able to close off the work area from the bedroom allows for a more restful sleep, in my opinion. Out of sight, out of mind.

I hope you can visit us again soon - on vacation.

Warm regards,

Deborah Fisher, Manager
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed for 6 nights four adults and 3 kids (7,8,9) in April - We walked to Disney every morning , caught shuttle back (US$3/1) Recommend the breakfasts as they were great. Close to lots of reasonably priced restaurants - We were on Level 7 which was very quiet - great beds. Close enough to Disney but not too close for the busyness or expense of a Disney hotel - very helpful staff would definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Wendles4,

Thank you for your nice review. So happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our Sweet Dreams beds really are amazing.

I will share your comments about breakfast with Chef Rafael. He works hard to keep it interesting & inviting.

We’d love to have you back soon.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We traveled to Disneyland with our Grand Daughter and her 3 small children, Went to dinner the first night and all the children ate for $2 each ,if we had a dinner. Nice to be able to save money on kids meals. Thanks

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here mid April for a week, travelled with a group. We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The service was excellent. It was nice to have a separate TV room and we didn't find the rooms noisy though we were facing a busy street. The restaurant was very good, we ate there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would definitely stay here again. Though next time if we are with a large group again, we would take a taxi to Disney instead of the shuttle, if we didn't want to walk, that would save time and money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pocahontas_aa
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Pocahontas_AA,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite & our restaurant, Agio. I hope you were able to take advantage of our Kids Eat Free program, it’s a great savings for families.

I agree that a cab can offer a direct route to Disneyland & still offer a savings for large parties when compared to the ART Shuttle.

Please join us again soon.

Have a great day!