“This is the place I choose to stay in Anaheim”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Having worked in Anaheim for a number of years, this is the hotel I choose to return to. The DoubleTree Suites on Harbor Blvd. has an attentive and efficient staff. Their rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. I stay here while on business and when traveling for fun with friends and family. They never disappoint and the cookies at check-in are an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear Lisakate111,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I’m so happy that you enjoyed the hotel & its services. There are so many hotel options in Anaheim. We are very grateful for your loyalty.

I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Hotel is clean and suite is just perfect for the family. Great distance to Disneyland, Christ Cathedral, Newport Fashion Island Mall and others. We will definitely book again at this hotel on our future vacation(s).

Dear Eulalia N,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m glad to here the hotel & our location worked well for your family.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We were staying in Anaheim to visit Disneyland. We were looking for a nice property that wouldn't break the bank but still had great service. Check in was smooth and the staff were very helpful. The suites had lots of room for a family to spread out. We seemed to have forgotten everything so I felt like I was calling the front desk constantly, but they were always chipper and eager to help. The only thing wrong with the suite was the sink. It had an unusual jut out that meant my daughter could not reach the taps to wash her hands. I called the front desk again and they came up with a step for her. I would highly recommend this property. We walked to Disney both days one way but took shuttles home. It is a 20 minute walk but after a long day at the park, it is hard walk with a little one.

1  Thank dtcs
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear dtcs,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel staff. We are quite lucky to have such a good team.

I agree that the walk isn't too bad on the way to Disneyland but afterward, the ART shuttle is very convenient.

We hope you’ll visit us agin when you return to our area.

Kind Regards,

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed with our 2 teenage nieces. they enjoyed the hotel! The wifi was good. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and polite! There is a bus that picks you up and gets you to Disneyland with ease.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Okie-Babs,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m happy to hear that you & your nieces enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting Disneyland. Great rooms. Excellent (and affordable) breakfast buffet. Staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a suite with our 2 kids and it was perfect size for our family of 4. Little long of a walk but there is a bus that can take you to the park (we drove).

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bigrenmeister
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Bigrenmeister,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel.

I’m happy to hear that the suite was a good fit for your family. Chef Rafael has been working on upgrading the breakfast buffet so I am glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The Hotel and its staff provided good service. The rooms are well-furnished and the cleaning staff exceeded my expectations every day while there. The Guest Services staff went beyond the call of duty to ensure you were pleased at all times and provided timely assistance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Shelly-Ann B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I’m glad that you enjoyed the hotel & staff while you were here. We have an employee recognition program called, "Catch Me at My Best" & it sounds like you did just that.

I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have been going to Disneyland every year of my life. I have pictures of my mom pregnant with me at Disneyland. I have stayed at just about every hotel in the area from Motel 6 to Grand Californian and everything in between. This hotel has become my go to hotel now when ever I stay in the area.
We like to drive to Anaheim from the Sacramento area and so we usually get in early. I have never had an issue with early check in. The room was very nice (I usually get the one bedroom suite and pay about 125 a night, I have visted christmas time, spring break and summer and prices are alway reasonable) and had plenty of room for a family of 4 (w/teenagers). Pool area was nice and clean. Plenty of seating. (they have pool service for drinks and food or you can grab a drink at onsite bar and take it up to pool.)
The distance to disneyland - it is a 18 minute walk (I timed it) or you can walk accross street to toy story parking lot and take tram (less walking about same amount of time). This is good if you are coming back from park late and are too tired to walk.
Since the hotel was a little ways away from disneyland not as crowded so it was a nice escape from the crowds at the middle of the day.
This is our 5th time staying here and once again not let let down.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor rooms for a view of DL Fireworks.
2  Thank Itsmehollyd
ManagerDT, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Itsmehollyd,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We appreciate your loyalty to the hotel so much.

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel. I'm glad we could offer some peace & quiet after a wild day at Disneyland.

Regarding your yearly visits, did you know Disneyland is having a photo contest for guests' favorite memories over the last 60 years?

We hope you'll stay with us again on your next visit from Sacramento.

Kind Regards,