I was in town for the Los Angles Religious Education Congress, a huge annual gathering at the Anaheim Convention Center. The Courtyard was smaller than the other local hotels (and there are more than a hundred of them in Anaheim!).
The room was comfortable, with nice amenities-- coffee service, fridge, Paul Mitchell toiletries. The bed was very comfortable.
The layout is a bit odd, with the reception area in the center, and elevators at the extreme ends of the building. Not a big deal, just seemed like a strange architectural choice.
The Bistro in the lobby is handy, with Starbucks coffee and a limited but adequate menu for breakfast and dinner. When you're really tired after a full day of convention-going, a nice big salad and a cold beer at your hotel can feel like real luxuries, if they're well-prepared. The meals I had at the Bistro were all uncomplicated but nicely done.
I was particularly impressed by the front desk staff. All of them were consistently friendly and helpful. One even called the laundry pick-up guy and asked him to return when I was 8 minutes late for a laundry drop-off time. It was particularly telling that one desk clerk/agent remembered my room number, three days after I checked in!
Another benefit: They have a little hidden path that connects to the parking lot of the Marriott at the convention center, making it easy to walk there, instead of driving/parking.
One downside: They charged $15 per day for parking. I guess that's what you get so close to Disneyland.
I had a great stay, and I'd both return and recommend them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center is a top choice among Disneyland resort hotels and hotels near Anaheim Convention Center. We provide a perfect backdrop and location for business or leisure travel in Anaheim, California, offering what guests need to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. A great choice among hotels in Anaheim for meetings and affordable stays, Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center offers terrific services and amenities including free high-speed Wi-FI, cozy bedding, a business center, meeting rooms, a fitness center, and an outdoor pool with children's pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Courtyard Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel
- Anaheim Courtyard
- Anaheim Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center California