This hotel seems new and somewhat "hip" in either a good or bad way (your choice). The standard room I had was large and clean. But there several odd items:
- There is no bright light available in the entrance that can be turned on when you are just coming in the door. There are only 2 tiny mood lights nearby, with the bright lights over between the bed or over the desk.
- Don't expect a good view. Many rooms face a public sidewalk, a parking lot, or the Ruth Chris Steakhouse next door.
- There are only 2 elevators and they are at opposite ends of the hall, so waits can be long. Also, only one staircase (a means of avoiding the elevators) has lobby access; the other set of stairs leads to an emergency exit only.
- One of the elevators is shared with housekeeping; it provides direct access to the laundry. Unfortunately, this elevator serves the wing not near the stairs with lobby access.
- Internet access was free, breakfast and parking were not. It is possible to buy snacks and premade sandwiches and salads at the front desk.
- Sound insulation within the hotel is not great (i.e. lots of hallway and plumbing noise), but I did not hear any noise from outside the hotel (like from cars).
- I was able to walk to the Disneyland entrance in 19 minutes. Your experience may vary.
Overall, my stay was OK, and I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid staying here again, but I would certainly look elsewhere first for future visits to this area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Courtyard Anaheim At Disneyland Hotel
- Anaheim Courtyard
- Anaheim Marriott
- Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center California