“Kings fan in Ducks Territory excellent food at the Grand Terrace!”
Review of Honda Center

Honda Center
Ranked #8 of 152 things to do in Anaheim
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went last night for the Kings vs. Ducks playoff game #2… yeah Kings!! We had premium level access and seats outside the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 restaurant. We have been to the Honda Center for various events for years and our family previously had season tickets for the Ducks and all events in the 90’s. The venue is clean and still rings "new”. The JD restaurant has a buffet all you can eat for $40.00 we weren't that hungry so we didn't want the buffet and the seats were all taken in the bar for the regular menu. Luckily, we had access to the season ticketholders Grand Terrace, which we heard had not received raving reviews from other sites. We dined there regardless of the ratings because of the outside seating on a gorgeous California evening. I had miso soup & sushi and the better half had the skirt steak tacos. They were both large portions, the dining there is served family style meant for sharing. Aaron was quite informative addressing the differing locations for food preparation to prepare us for different arrivals of the dishes (although it didn't happen) the food was delivered quickly and we were pleasantly surprised. On the wait service on the in the seats was less then optimum, we choose to just go get our beverages ourselves. I would like to try the buffet sometime in the future from the looks of it, you need to come with a huge appetite and love desserts!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

What's not to like? Good people, friendly. Lots of parking. Cheap parking, too. Nice proximity to the freeways. Arena doesn't have a bad seat. Go, go, go.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was at a Ducks vs Stars playoff game last week and I had so much fun. I've been to a ton of stadiums in a ton of different cities and this is one of the most fun I've had. I think the Duck fans are what made the game fun for me. I am a Flyers fan from Philly and my boyfriend is a Stars fan from Dallas. All the Duck fans were nice and embraced us being there. The stadium is really nice as well. Check out my blog for a full review and more photos at http://msvaleriesmith.blogspot.com

Reviewed 15 April 2014

we went to see a night of hope, Joel Osteen and it was quite and evening. honda center is good size, still has that intimacy. lots of places to visit. great restaurant around.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Awesome place to watch a game of icehockey. Easy to find and a great location to enjoy an event.

Its easy to find your seats and great views no matter where you sit.