“Not a safe place” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anaheim Harbor RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anaheim
Anaheim Harbor RV Park
“Not a safe place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was my second stay at this park. The first time I stayed and it was typical rv park camping do I figured I would give it another shot to save money.
Turns out I lost, or was robbed from, way more money than anticipated. After a 10 hour day driving my fiancé and I fell asleep in our tent literally 2 feet from an 8 man tent. We woke up around 5:30 am to find my backpack of clothes and my laptop as well as my cell phone stolen from our tent, as well as our tent unzipped. After waiting 3 hours to ask the office to check the cameras, the manager of the park working the front desk was extremely rude as she informed us the camera that actually works is to protect THEIR equiptment and if she was to check the cameras she would need a "30inute window" because she was extremely busy. Needless to say I am never going back here and would suggest to anyone to keep your distance from any interaction with these very insincere and unsympathetic people. 30$ for 10 sq feet of lawn and zero safety or security is definitely not worth it.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Anmcnamara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed here because I didn't know where else to stay... I wished I would have picked another spot. This place was a parking lot for RV's. They even gave us 2 spaces because the spots are so small. When I arrived, I asked if we could have a picnic table at our site and was told that they didn't have any. We went to Disneyland one day and Angel Stadium another, which was very close by, but there are other RV parks that might have been better. We didn't enjoy any relaxing time outside of our RV, because as we sat in the parking lot, we could see a helicopter with their spotlight and many cops driving around. So, we decided to stay in our RV. It's a good spot to park and stay the night, but that's about it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

needed a cheap place to stay. we were tent camping in the parks so looked for camping. we came from San Diego during the day and stayed the night before we headed to Disney the next day. we arrived late after the office was closed. it was easy to find our tent site. we got outtakes pitched and ready for bed. this was just before the bathrooms closed. because we got in late we were not able to get a key to the bathroom. that was the only bad thing about this place. we were so close to Disney that we were able to enjoy the nighttime fireworks right from the comfort of our picnic table. this was good since we had to leave Disney the next day before seeing the fireworks. we we packed up and out of there by 6:45 in the morn. if I bust Disney again I'd finely stay here it's much cheaper than other places.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank livelifefull
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

We love staying here because its so close to Disneyland and affordable. The tent space is a little limited but we had plenty of peace for our needs. The bathrooms were very clean and much nicer than a typical campground. It's about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland.

• Stayed April 2013
6 Thank Elayland
Folsom, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

My husband and I camped here because we didn't want to pay and arm and leg to stay in a hotel for our 5 days in the area for Disneyland and whale watching. One big tent and an air matress... BAM, pop up hotel room! Not like the $100 a night our relatives paid the same distance from the park on the hotel side. They offer a Disneyland shuttle for $5 a day RT and the shuttle picks you up 200 ft from the rv park. The camping set up was ok, kind of small bc we were pretty much 3 ft from our neighbors who were very nice. 3 tent spaces on a patch if lawn that is no bigger than 20'X30'. It was right next to the bathrooms which was nice. Good bathrooms and nice showers, though shelves are needed in the showers. It was a nice but small little corner we had in the insanity that is LA. The one big complaint that I have is that the "electrical hookups" in tent area are for RVs soooo there were no regular 3 prong outlets, so bring an adapter. We loved our stay and will come back again!

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank Kristina R
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

This was a good place to stay...It did feel like we were camping in a parking lot...which we were, but I felt safe and we were very close to the Happiest Place on Earth. I would have liked to have a community BBQ pit that we could all share. There were showers in the bathrooms...something I couldn't find in the web page.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Deb G
Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

Great location near Disneyland. We were tent camping and found this to be a great place to stay for a couple of days while we visited Disneyland. The washrooms were clean and right next to the tenting area. Only problem was that we arrived at the park after the office closed so didn't have a key to washrooms, which closed at 9 pm. Tent site could have been a bit bigger, but the price was right so can't really complain. Would definately stay there again.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family