“Great Choice”

Morton's the Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's the Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Anaheim Resort
Description: Great Happy Hour!
Reviewed 20 June 2013

After a drive down to San Diego we wanted to eat somewhere close to our hotel but not in the actual hotel. We noticed Morton's and decided to give it a go without reading any reviews or not seeing the menu.

As soon as we walked in we felt like we were under dressed until we saw some other guests were in shorts and thongs. Very nice feel to the restaurant, you could use this for a special occasion but at the same time the staff don't look down at you if you're dressed casually.

Service was excellent, great with water and bread straight away (which unfortunately isn't a common practice everywhere), looking at the menu it was a bit pricey but 100% worth it. Food was great and the staff were well educated.

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Weball know Morton's, and this keeps up the standards. Excellent service, location is great, reasonable valet service charge $4, very friendly staff. I had flowers delivered and they were there on the table when I showed up with my wife. Great work!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This place knows good food and service! Fresh produce, impressive menu and very pleasant staff that go above and beyond. Manager personally introduces himself to each and every table which I loved. It's expensive, but when on holiday, who really cares! Enjoy: it's worth it!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Nice restaurant with great service. While my steak was top notch, my co-worker's had a better experience two nights later at Ruth's. The appetizers were excellent and the sides generally good, although the Asparagus was a bit on the woody side. All in all, a good meal, but not a great one for the table.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Wanted to eat in a great steakhouse, and this was exactly what I got. Meat was good quality and cooked exactly like I wanted it, service was excellent and atmosphere was calm and relaxing.

Had the prosciutto and mozzarella cheese "entrée" and Surf&Turf dish, I recommend.