“Great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hotel Menage
Ranked #55 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

When we originally booked our trip we expected to arrive a day later than we did. The hotel and staff were able to accommodate the extra day we needed without any trouble. The hotel is conveniently located on a transit route giving very easy access to Disneyland. Both Sureya and Erik took great care of us. I would definitely stat here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Well, I can not say enough about this luxury bouique hotel. My girlfriend and I stayed in this gourgeous hotel for 2 weeks. Be prepared to be treated like royalty, from the management to the cleaning staff. It is noted that the big wig management, do not glorify their positions to their staff instead I saw during my stay each one of them pitching in whenever the staff needed the help. There was no yelling screaming and not one of them stated, "this is not in my job description, so I will not help!" instead each one of them rolled up their sleeves to pitch in wherever needed. If this is not class, I don't know what is. Secondly, I happened to get sick with the flu and Siria in the front desk was very quick to refer me to a in hotel doctor that was able to see me and give me meds. This girl has been so kind with a lovely smile each shift she worked. I was really touched how Mark the manager of the restaurant would come over to our table to see how I was recovering from my sickness. He stated with a friendly smile, "You've got your color back, you are on the mend." I was so touched by the entire hotel staff been concerned about me getting better. By the way, I should mention this hotel's restaurant, "American Taverna" which serves the best foods. We ate at this restaurant 90% of the stay. Each sitting, we were warmly welcomed by Gabreil the top chef and his staff. He was so professional and you could see the sparkle and glow in this chef's eyes, to see persons enjoying the foods they love to create. Thank you David, Mark, Gabreil and all the restaurant staff, Siria, Sergio, Kent, Patrick, Isabell, Erik, Fernando and I am sorry anyone else I forgot to mention. I will without a doubt in my mind be returning, just make sure room 311 is ready for me, lol! Thank you Hotel Menage, I will miss everyone that I was in contact with.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Starbucks are the quietest.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ShaeChloe
CasaResortsInc, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We are thrilled to read your review of your recent stay! Thank you for your kind compliments to our friendly team members... your shout-outs are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Newcastle, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We loved our nice & spacious room, our beds were very comfy and the bathroom was very modern...coming from a nicotine soaked Vegas room to this fresh , clean room was a blessing. We absolutely loved the in-house restaurant with every meal enjoyable. Loved the relaxed atmosphere around the pool bar (especially happy hour). We saw so many fire-work displays while lounging by the pool it was heavenly.Do yourself a favour and get a 3 day shuttle bus pass...the 10 minute walk is a killer after walking around Disneyland all day and then use that pass to travel around Anaheim ......we recommend the O.C discount outlets (Route 15 I think)....get yourself a burger at Red Robins.....loved it!!! Overall this is a great place for Aussies....you'll meet lots & lots at the bar :)

Room Tip: The traffic noise didn't bother us....use the shuttle don't walk
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Simone I
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you had a great time at our hotel, and that you were able to enjoy the fireworks view from the pool and bar. Your kind words are appreciated!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Loved our 4 night stay at Hotel Menage. Exceeded our expectations. A very short 5-10 min walk to Disney area. Room was large and comfortable, and beautifully serviced daily. The pool area was perfect for cheap cocktails and bar snacks at happy hour on comfy couches in the sunshine. Great on-site restaurant also. There is a service station right across the road with a Starbucks and Taco Bell, and more restaurants either side within a 15 min walk. The front desk staff were AMAZING. Cannot say enough about all their staff - they were all so helpful.

The only real downside to this hotel is their Wifi - it is very patchy making it impossible to Skype. We left our two year old at home so we were dying to see him! It works for short amounts of time making browsing the internet or skyping near impossible. The only other negative is there is no kettle to boil hot water to make cups of tea- just a coffee maker. Walls a bit thin, but I think we just had overly noisy neighbours in the next room.

Thank you Hotel Menage - will definitely recommend to all our friends back home and if we come back to Anaheim will DEFINITELY stay again :)

Room Tip: We were on the third floor facing the pool area, great view and little noise like others have mentio...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Liam S
Thank you for your review. We are very proud to have the friendliest hospitality team in Anaheim, and we appreciate your compliments to them! Our deepest apologies about the trouble with the internet during your stay... I can completely understand your longing to see and speak with your little one. We are so grateful for your candid comments, and we look forward to hosting you and/or your friends again!
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had a great time at this hotel. The staff were excellent and Erik was especially helpful and accommodating. The pool was clean and accessible. The rooms were spacious and well looked after. House cleaning staff did a very good job. I loved the fact that we could walk to Disneyland and close to the convention center.

Room Tip: We had an inside room away from the street.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have always stayed at the fairfield inn across from disney, we loved the view, and accessibility to disney. However, after staying at the hotel menage I will never go back. This hotel is amazingly beautiful. It has every amenity a good neighbor hotel should have at an outrageously good price. The pool area is open 24 hours, they offer an array of food options, a shuttle goes between disney and the hotel every 20 mins all day/night long. The rooms are nothing like other good neighbor hotels. The design is very sleek but still kid friendly. The beds are full of pillows and delicious imported coffee is at your disposal.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Dronca
We are thrilled to have earned your loyalty! Thank you for giving Hotel Ménage a chance... we are so happy you enjoyed your stay :) We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

The employees were the absolute best. From the valet to the front desk, everybody was helpful and extremely accommodating and nice. Sureya at the front desk was exceptional. She was friendly and really helpful with all our questions. The location and value of the hotel is perfect for how close it is to Disneyland. Another perk is the restaurant located in the hotel called American Tavern. EXCELLENT food. The flat bread and lobster mac and cheese was amazing. Overall, highly recommended and we are definitely staying there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nikki J
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to read your compliments to our friendly and helpful staff... we are so proud to have each and every one of them! Your shout-out to Sureya has been passed along :)
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.