Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
US$151
US$115
US$97
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$609
Agoda.com
US$707
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hotelpower.com
2,099 results
All reviewshour poolpool areaopen hoursdisneyland fireworkstaco bellpoolside barroad noiselight sleeperfireworks showafter a long dayart shuttleking bedpool and hot tubshuttle serviceminute walk to disneylandnear disneylandvisiting disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I would say we had an excellent stay at Hotel Menage and would definitely recommend to family and friends. The fireworks show was absolutely fabulous! Our only concern is the bed frame. Five out of six of us hurt ourselves by bumping into the corners. Very painful and would recommend padding be placed on corners of bed.

1  Thank Kay R
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Kay R,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are truly excited to know that you enjoyed being a guest of ours and we look forward to your return visit.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the nightly fireworks and thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel is practically on top of the 5 Freeway. Rooms on the backside of the property have deafening eight or ten lane traffic noise 24/7. Elevator was slow and felt like it was about to break. In the room my safe did not work, my bed sheet had a bloodstain and my entry key worked sporadically. The fridge made a whining sound. No HD Channels or at least not many. I'm sure the budget minded family going to Disneyland will find this place acceptable, but not me.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms that face the freeway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear SeaAirMakesMeHungry,

I am sorry to learn you did not truly enjoy your stay with us. Please know that had these items been brought to the attention of Hotel Staff, we could have had those immediately remedied. They have also been addressed by the appropriate departments.

Please feel free to contact me directly at davidg@casaresortsinc.com if you wish to discuss your stay in greater detail.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you're going to Disneyland, this is a great choice, as it's a 10 minute walk from the park, or if you prefer (especially if you have small kids) there's a bus stop right outside that will get you to the park. The hotel itself was clean, and I ate breakfast at the hotel each morning at their breakfast buffet, which was great for kids, and ate in their restaurant one night, which was reasonable. The pool was ok, and it was convenient to be able to buy a beer right next to it, or to play ping pong in that area. My two gripes about the hotel were 1) it was too noisy at night - in my case, my room was on the freeway side, and there was a lot of freeway noise. The noise seemed to come in around the door, so weather stripping on the door would likely fix that (so hopefully management reads this!). 2) the wifi, at least in my room, was useless. I bought my laptop, as I planned to do some email in the evenings, but only once ever managed to connect to the network, and even then, is was glacial, so no real work could be done. Nonetheless, my family had a great vacation, and it wasn't spoiled by these two things.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Gavin S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with Hotel Menage. We truly appreciate your review.
Our Team has taken note of the items you shared and we have made the necessary corrections.

We are happy to know your family enjoyed the vacation and we look forward to having you as our guest soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I picked this place as it was near Disneyland and from the website had some great extras. 1. the pool was open 24hrs and was it was a nice pool. 2. You could also see the fireworks from the park. My experience however with this place was that we didn't check in until midnight and the room we got was HORRIBLE. My daughter was even shocked of how ugly and tacky it was. The room looked like it was not even finished, and there was no carpet which was odd to me.Since I had said I had a 2 yr. I was concerned if he fell he could of gotten hurt. Then there were pipes in the ceiling that also made the room very uncomfortable. Then there was the bathroom that had hair in the tub and also a pubic hair on the floor. I was literally disgusted that we were offered that room. Of course I insisted they get us another room and they did but I didn't feel at ease until the next night. I will not be going back nor recommending it to friends who wanted to know about the place. The only good thing I could say is that the staff was very friendly.

Dear Maria I,

We are sorry to learn that our “loft style’’ guest rooms were not what you expected, however we are happy to know you appreciated the proximity to Disneyland and the.

If you wish to discuss your guest room and your overall experience in greater detail, please contact me at davidg@casaresortsinc.com

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our family stayed at the Hotel Menage for a day at Disney. Very nice hotel with beautiful grounds, pool, lobby, restaurant. I would definitely stay here again for another trip to the area. We didn't eat at the American restaurant but I wish we did. We took the shuttle to Disneyland. Very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear ohiopapatraveler,
Thank you for the very nice review! We are happy to know you annoyed your stay while at Hotel Menage.

We hope to see you soon and have an opportunity to eat at our American Tavern Restaurant.
Thanks!