“Great place to stay (coming back on the 21st to stay)”

Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
Ranked #63 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed at ménage and at first did not know what to expect, I was very pleased with the amenities and service. The staff was very helpful and valet guys were great. The only thing I have an issue with is no one answers the phone, I have been calling since yesterday and no answer. I called the 714-758-0900 I have a question about an amenity

Other than that, food is great, adult beverages were mixed correctly :). Great fun...

Oscar Meza

Room Tip: Go to restaurant.com, great offers
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Oscar_Meza_Sprint,
Thank you for your 5 STAR Review! We are so happy you enjoyed your most recent visit and you’ll be back.

I am sorry you were not able to connect with our Guest Service Desk but please feel free to contact me at davidg@casaresortsinc.com or again, at the direct line.

We look forward to having you as our Guest again.
Thanks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,083)

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay. Can walk to Disneyland in 10 mins. Hotel is old, but well maintained, clean & comfortable. Staff are great, extremely helpful, especially Frank the barman, also Christine & Michael. Check-in was quick & efficient. Restaurant food was good. Traveling to Disney via ART bus was easy, would stay again when visiting L.A.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Noel S,

Thank you for your review! We are truly happy that you enjoyed Hotel Menage our guest rooms as well as our proximity to Disneyland!
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I am definitely coming back to Hotel Menage. I don't know how they are able to provide such great services with such low rates! Some highlights:

1. Our room was GREAT. It was incredibly clean and spacious. And I was delighted to see that we were provided with all the amenities (e.g. a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a flat screen television, an iron). I was also very fond of their oatmeal soap bar.

2. The people were very friendly, helpful, and prompt. Our questions were kindly and quickly answered. We asked for a lot of directions.

3. The food was DELICIOUS and UNIQUE. We ate at the American Tavern two nights in a row. I highly recommend trying the "Spicy Penne and Sausage" or the "Borraceo Chicken." Order both! You won't be disappointed! The "Borraceo Chicken" comes with this incredible corn cob. I saw many people ordering just the corn cob. Seriously.

4. The pool was open 24/7. Need I say more? My one tiny tiny concern would be the smell of the hot tub. The chlorine smell was rather strong? Of course, I guess that means the hot tub is just incredibly clean! Also, the larger pool was heated. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

5. We were so so close to Disneyland. We saw the fireworks for free every night. And we could easily drive to Downtown Disney for some warm beignets!

6. We were so so close to a number of fast food restaurants. This is great for those who have midnight cravings! I do not believe room service was 24/7.

As you can tell, I would definitely recommend Hotel Menage to my friends and family! It's truly a great place to stay!

Room Tip: The higher floors have a better view. The second floor, I believe, has a gym.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sahnghee Y

Dear Sahnghee Y,
Thank you for your 5 STAR review! We are so happy that you were completely satisfied with all that we had to offer.
We strive to deliver the level of service & accommodations you enjoyed. We hope to see you on your next trip to Disneyland.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have frequently stayed here. Great environment/vibe. Pool is awesome and open 24 hours. Best place to watch fireworks other than the park! Rooms are comfortable and very clean - get one facing the pool, 3rd floor, lower numbers (301 - 310). Staff are exceptional - Ashley, Frank, Emilio, Jose, Hailey, Enok, Yadi, Frank (another one!), Ric, plus many others whose names we did not get. Food is great, awesome happy hour food/drinks. Nice walk to Disneyland (or take the shuttle).
Thanks for the great experience once again everyone!

Room Tip: Rooms are comfortable and very clean - get one facing the pool, 3rd floor, lower numbers (301 - 310...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MakeItGreat
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear MakeItGreat,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We thank you for your loyalty and we truly appreciate our return guests.

Thank you for recognizing our team and we’ll be sure to share your experience with them.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I would say we had an excellent stay at Hotel Menage and would definitely recommend to family and friends. The fireworks show was absolutely fabulous! Our only concern is the bed frame. Five out of six of us hurt ourselves by bumping into the corners. Very painful and would recommend padding be placed on corners of bed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kay R

Dear Kay R,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are truly excited to know that you enjoyed being a guest of ours and we look forward to your return visit.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the nightly fireworks and thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hotel is practically on top of the 5 Freeway. Rooms on the backside of the property have deafening eight or ten lane traffic noise 24/7. Elevator was slow and felt like it was about to break. In the room my safe did not work, my bed sheet had a bloodstain and my entry key worked sporadically. The fridge made a whining sound. No HD Channels or at least not many. I'm sure the budget minded family going to Disneyland will find this place acceptable, but not me.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms that face the freeway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear SeaAirMakesMeHungry,

I am sorry to learn you did not truly enjoy your stay with us. Please know that had these items been brought to the attention of Hotel Staff, we could have had those immediately remedied. They have also been addressed by the appropriate departments.

Please feel free to contact me directly at davidg@casaresortsinc.com if you wish to discuss your stay in greater detail.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you're going to Disneyland, this is a great choice, as it's a 10 minute walk from the park, or if you prefer (especially if you have small kids) there's a bus stop right outside that will get you to the park. The hotel itself was clean, and I ate breakfast at the hotel each morning at their breakfast buffet, which was great for kids, and ate in their restaurant one night, which was reasonable. The pool was ok, and it was convenient to be able to buy a beer right next to it, or to play ping pong in that area. My two gripes about the hotel were 1) it was too noisy at night - in my case, my room was on the freeway side, and there was a lot of freeway noise. The noise seemed to come in around the door, so weather stripping on the door would likely fix that (so hopefully management reads this!). 2) the wifi, at least in my room, was useless. I bought my laptop, as I planned to do some email in the evenings, but only once ever managed to connect to the network, and even then, is was glacial, so no real work could be done. Nonetheless, my family had a great vacation, and it wasn't spoiled by these two things.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Gavin S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with Hotel Menage. We truly appreciate your review.
Our Team has taken note of the items you shared and we have made the necessary corrections.

We are happy to know your family enjoyed the vacation and we look forward to having you as our guest soon!