Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
US$138
US$135
US$182
US$175
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$116
Hotels.com
US$181
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$153
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$632
US$613
US$834
US$792
  • Restaurant
2,117 results
All reviewshour poolpool areaopen hoursdisneyland fireworkstaco bellpoolside barroad noiselight sleeperfireworks showafter a long dayart shuttleking bedpool and hot tubshuttle serviceminute walk to disneylandnear disneylandvisiting disneyland
Reviewed 3 March 2009

This was my second stay at the menange,my first in november of 2008. The staff is excellent,the hotel & grounds are awesome. The rooms are nice (ours smelled of fresh paint however),but the I-5 is close and it can be at times very noisy. They are about a 10 min walk to the parks,but I would recommend the resort transit for the trip back after a long day. We had dinner & breakfast in the K'YA restaraunt and the service / food was very good. I recommend this hotel to others and its only drawback being that it is very close to the 5.

• Stayed: February 2009
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2009

bigblue43,

Thank you for your repeat business to Hotel Menage! We are glad you keep coming back and yes the team and food is our continually focus and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them both! Our proximity to Disneyland and their fireworks are both a plus and a minus.... the 5 freeway is adjacent the hotel and for the more sensitive ears, we have "quieter" rooms... I hope this won't deter you from returning and we do hope to see you soon!!!

Hotel Menage...

Reviewed 3 March 2009

I stayed at the Menage during the week for a night. The main draws for me was the promise of comfortable beds and the "hip" factor. The hotel lobby is very cool. The bar was open pretty late, the beer selection could have been better. The room didn't disappoint. The mattres was very comfortable for a hotel mattress (Spring Air 4 Seasons) though it was pretty old judging by the double sided pillow top. Not only do they have plasmas in the room, but actual hi-def channels. We watched the grammys in hi-def and stereo. The service is top noch. Everyone was very freindly and helpful. Especially the night desk man who got me a fork from the kitchen when I wandered to the lobby drunk at 3am. As stated in previous posts, this is not the place to stay if you want to sleep in. At about 7 am we were woken by familys on their way to Disneyland. Earplugs are recomended if you want to sleep in. Overal the Menage did not dissapoint. I would stay there again and would recomend this hotel to my friends.

anotherlogan,

Thank you for your ratings for Hotel Menage! We do pride ourselves on our service and value so I'm very pleased to hear that our Night Manager was able to assist you during a time of need... The rooms are appointed very nicely and we appreciate that you enjoyed yourself. All our pillow top beds were replaced about a year ago so I'm shocked that you thought the bed was old. If you get a chance I would like to look at the beds specifically so please email me at stay@casaresortsinc.com and reference this review with the room number so I can correct the issue. In addition, we are both "Hip" and family oriented so I'm sorry they awoke you during your slumber... We hope you will visit with us again soon and thank you for your business!!!

Hotel Menage...

Reviewed 2 March 2009

I recently stayed at the Menage for a business convention. The service was impeccable and the rooms were very comfortable with a nice modern flair. The food was outstanding! I enjoyed their incredible guava meatballs the most! The owners are very gregarious, fun, well informed and professional. They make you feel like you are special guests in their own homes. They also have another property in Laguna called the Casa Del Camino that is known for their incredible "Rooftop" restaurant and bar, where you can see some of the best views of the Pacific.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2009

CTHOMASG,

Thank you for your review about Hotel Menage!!! We appreciate your comments and we do have some great properties in Southern California!!! Thank you for your business and we hope you'll come visit us again from LA soon!!!

Hotel Menage!

Reviewed 1 March 2009

I read a review that said that this hotel, depsite being next to the freeway, was not noisy. Wrong!!! Our room was so loud, not just from the freeway noise and Harbor Blvd, but from the showers of the adjoining rooms and the people walking outside. The freeway noise was obviously the loudest of all of the noises though. What's humorous is that we asked the front desk whether the rooms were noisy and we were assured that they were "well insulated" and we'd be found "a good room." I'm so glad our room was not on the back side of the hotel (where the majority of the rooms are located) because we'd have never gotten any sleep. Our room faced Harbor and was plenty loud enough. I would not stay here again as I value sleep too much.

That being said, the beds were very comfortable. The hotel was decorated nicely and looked like it had been renovated within the last couple of years. It had a modern sort of decor. The food at K'ya was adequate at best but the drinks at the bar were inexpensive. The pool was nice. The rooms have no carpet. They have concrete floors and the concrete is painted, which was weird. The tv's in the room are very big and very nice. The pool was nice.

The hotel is very convenient for purposes of driving to Disneyland. Traffic is almost competely avoidable if you want to drive down Ball to park in the parking garage.

Internet was free and very fast, which was awesome. Parking is not free.

3  Thank ICULOOKTOO

ICULOOKTOO,

I'm very sorry you thought the rooms were too loud. As you can see reviews are subjective, and many people do not really mind the location, rather they enjoy the proximity to the park as well as the freeway. It is obviously close to traffic, but most guest don't experience what you did. The rooms are well appointed and your room with the concrete are only on the 1st floor, the rest of the hotel has carpet throughout the room. Hotel Menage is "pet friendly" hence we have the first floor with stained concrete. The restaurant has won many accolades so I don't know what you ordered, but we do get many good compliments about our food... We do hope you'll give us another try...

Hotel Menage.

Reviewed 24 February 2009

My girlfriend and I make our annual trip to Disneyland from Northern Califonia for our anniversary. We've been to Disneyland many times and have to say that this was the best trip yet. I have never stayed at a hotel that alone made our trip more exciting. The rooms were extravagant, clean and the best I've seen in So-Cal. The pool/spa area was relaxing and also open 24 hours which was great. The staff was friendly as well as fellow guests that were there (probably because they were as happy as we were.). I have to say though that the best part of this hotel was the bartender, Andrew. Out of all of the fancy restaurants and hotels I have ever been to, I have never experienced service like his. So thanks to Andrew and the hotel menage for our amazing anniversary and we can't wait to see you next year!

1  Thank snowking123

snowking123,

Thank you for your comments about Hotel Menage! Why wouldn't anyone be happy to be at the "happiest place on earth?", it doesn't make any sense, especially these days and times! We pride ourselves on great customer service and great value all of which you experienced! We will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments about Andrew and yes, your right, he's a great bartender!!! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Hotel Menage!