“Great for business and family”
Review of Hotel Menage

Hotel Menage
Ranked #61 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Mebane, North Carolina
“Great for business and family”
Reviewed 9 March 2009

Recently attended a trade show at the Anaheim Convention Center - a quick cab ride from the Menage. Front Desk, Sales & Catering and Bell Desk staff all excellent. The proximity to Disneyland makes this an excellent hotel for business and family. Hotel Lobby bar and meeting area is open and friendly.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, 20 March 2009
Janesuez,

Thank you for your comments... and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!!!

Hotel Menage...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (466)
vancouver
Reviewed 7 March 2009

My husband and I made another stop at Hotel Menage for our honeymoon. We were so impressed when the manager, went above and beyond for us by upgrading us to the European suite. When we arrived, we went up to our room and were quite impressed, the European suite is quite lovely, double the size of the room we stayed in last time, and probably larger than our urban apartment in Vancouver! There was a lovely, and comfy, sittting area, and the manager had left us a lovely bottle of Champagne chilling upon our arrival. There was a king sized bed, and a large bathroom, with the largest shower I have been in to date. There are these 2 huge televisions, mounted on the wall in a unique way. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff were all incredibly friendly and accommodating. We ordered room service one night, and the food was lovely and arrived quickly. It was a fantastic experience, and I HIGHLY recommend the European suite. My only issue would be with the gigantic shower. We couldn't figure out a way to shower that didn't flood the tiled floors in the rest of the bathroom. A little water never hurt anything, but you end up using all your towels to mop up the water on the floors, and it was pretty slippery.. This relatively small problem is more to do with the design of the shower, and that being said, this was the only problem we had, and it was hardly a problem! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great and unique hotel experience. The value is great, and I love this hotel! We'll be back soon hopefully!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Hotel Menage, responded to this review, 12 March 2009
missusblackhart,

Thank you for your review for Hotel Menage! We too are very happy with the way our suites turned out... We actually have four different and unique suites North America, Africa, Europe and Asia, all very different and fun! The European room has what is known as a "roll in" shower for wheel chair accessibility and the water flows downward to the drain. I will make sure to follow up to see what we can do about the water spreading throughout the bathroom. Congratulations again and thank you for your comments and business! We too hope to see you soon!

Laguna Beach
Reviewed 7 March 2009

What a great hotel with a mixture of Las Vegas cool, meeting the warm tropics of Hawaii... The restaurant inside has great food and the name itself is catchy 'KYA'... I never knew being inland one could feel so close to the beach.... Thanks for a great stay and making my business trip that much better!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
Jamo6342,

Thank you for your review and your absolutely right, being about 15 minutes from the beach we still have the "tropical" feel with our Hawaiian style Palapa bar and pool area! Thank you for your business and please come visit us again soon!!!

Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We went to Disneyland last year and stayed at the Hotel Menage and went back this year and stayed there again. It's a great hotel, with great prices, great food and wonderful atmosphere. Our kids just loved the pool at spa. They were so excited to be able to swim in the pool in February. The rooms are oversized and comfy! It was also great to have free internet access.

We ate at K'ya restaurant in the hotel again and had a nice meal. The food at K'ya is plentiful, tasty and reasonably priced.

We would definately stay there again for future Disneyland trips. It's so close to the park you could walk or drive from there.

It is close the the freeway, so reserve early and ask for a room that is more 'soundproof''. You can hear the freeway but we got used to it and got plenty of sleep.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
PatriciaAZ,

Thank you for your comments and business... We are very pleased to hear you and your family had the pleasure of enjoying our hotel not once, but twice!!! We strive to create value for all, and although the hotel looks geared toward adults, we do have the 24 hour pool, and internet room for the kids too! We look forward to seeing you again (for the third time!) soon!

Sonoma, CA
Reviewed 6 March 2009

Our experiance at the Hotel Menage was wonderful. From the moment we pulled up to the entrance there was someone there waiting to help us with our bags, shows to our room and answer the many question we had. Everyone working there was very polite and helpful. The room was very clean and very roomy. The pool area was awsome and the food in the resturant and at the bar was deliouse. It is only two blocks from Disney. My family and I HIGHLY reccomend it!!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
pamatori,

We pride ourselves on our customer service and I'm very glad you experienced this! Thank you for your business and your comments and I will make sure all the team members read your compliments!!!

Hotel Menage.
American canyon
Reviewed 3 March 2009

This was my second stay at the menange,my first in november of 2008. The staff is excellent,the hotel & grounds are awesome. The rooms are nice (ours smelled of fresh paint however),but the I-5 is close and it can be at times very noisy. They are about a 10 min walk to the parks,but I would recommend the resort transit for the trip back after a long day. We had dinner & breakfast in the K'YA restaraunt and the service / food was very good. I recommend this hotel to others and its only drawback being that it is very close to the 5.

• Stayed February 2009
bigblue43,

Thank you for your repeat business to Hotel Menage! We are glad you keep coming back and yes the team and food is our continually focus and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them both! Our proximity to Disneyland and their fireworks are both a plus and a minus.... the 5 freeway is adjacent the hotel and for the more sensitive ears, we have "quieter" rooms... I hope this won't deter you from returning and we do hope to see you soon!!!

Temecula, Ca
Reviewed 3 March 2009

I stayed at the Menage during the week for a night. The main draws for me was the promise of comfortable beds and the "hip" factor. The hotel lobby is very cool. The bar was open pretty late, the beer selection could have been better. The room didn't disappoint. The mattres was very comfortable for a hotel mattress (Spring Air 4 Seasons) though it was pretty old judging by the double sided pillow top. Not only do they have plasmas in the room, but actual hi-def channels. We watched the grammys in hi-def and stereo. The service is top noch. Everyone was very freindly and helpful. Especially the night desk man who got me a fork from the kitchen when I wandered to the lobby drunk at 3am. As stated in previous posts, this is not the place to stay if you want to sleep in. At about 7 am we were woken by familys on their way to Disneyland. Earplugs are recomended if you want to sleep in. Overal the Menage did not dissapoint. I would stay there again and would recomend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
anotherlogan,

Thank you for your ratings for Hotel Menage! We do pride ourselves on our service and value so I'm very pleased to hear that our Night Manager was able to assist you during a time of need... The rooms are appointed very nicely and we appreciate that you enjoyed yourself. All our pillow top beds were replaced about a year ago so I'm shocked that you thought the bed was old. If you get a chance I would like to look at the beds specifically so please email me at stay@casaresortsinc.com and reference this review with the room number so I can correct the issue. In addition, we are both "Hip" and family oriented so I'm sorry they awoke you during your slumber... We hope you will visit with us again soon and thank you for your business!!!