Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,099 results
All reviewshour poolpool areaopen hoursdisneyland fireworkstaco bellpoolside barroad noiselight sleeperfireworks showafter a long dayart shuttleking bedpool and hot tubshuttle serviceminute walk to disneylandnear disneylandvisiting disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2009

This is the second year that we've stayed at Hotel Menage for our Disneyland / Legoland vacation. I must say that seeing Nick at the front desk for 2 years tells me that he likes his job and they must like him.

This year we had the new addition of our 6 month old daughter, but I forgot to ask about refrigerators and microwaves (which are not in the rooms). I envisioned running over to Chevron at 2:00am to warm up the baby's bottle. Carla and Tiffany from the front desk did everything they could to make sure we received a microwave for the week, and even when we had to extend our stay for one extra day, they took care of everything.

Folks, in the hospitality industry, it doesn't take much to mess up. It's how you handle the mess ups that DEFINE you, and Hotel Menage did what I would expect each and every time something came up. It's a busy hotel, with lots of groups booking (due to being next door to Disney) so you have to allow for those situations, but they make sure to make it up to you.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2009

AAANorCal,

Thank you for your comments on Hotel Menage! We appreciate your business and appreciate your compliments!!! Thank you for being loyal to our hotel and we look forward to seeing you soon. You are absolutely correct when you state this business is not rocket science and we work hard to please every customer every day... Thank you again for staying at Hotel Menage...

Reviewed 24 March 2009

The hotel is situated between multiple highways. Therefore, it is extremely noisy even when you close the door. My shower didn't work the first morning I was there and they did not transfer me to another room. I had to shower in my co-workers room. I went to check out and they didn't take anything off my bill even though my room didn't have a functioning shower! I have been calling the hotel manager for 3 weeks now and she has failed to return my phone call. I spoke to her in person last week and she said she was going to call me back and she did not. In addition to this issue, the overall stay was horrible. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank BizTravelMN

BizTravelMN,

I am truly sorry that this occured. PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT stay@casaresortsinc.com and I will make sure to follow up with the manager!!! Please email me ASAP...

Reviewed 21 March 2009

We (Husband, Myself 2- 16 year old and 2- 18 year old girls) just returned froom our stay at hotel menage from 3/17-3/20. After reading some of these reviews I was a bit concerned about the hotel's noise and cleanliness. I could not have been more pleased! The staff was professional, courteous and nice. From Ashley in reservations/front desk to Frank in the lobby bar it was all top notch. The kids were also impressed, enjoyed using the computer center, pool and spa. The rooms: We had adjoining rooms, one king and two queens. The room was more spacious than the Grand Californian room, it was clean, the bathroom was not the big nightmare I keep reading over and over, it was quite simply a hotel bathroom, exact same layout as the Grand Californian room we stayed in last time. Small room with a toilet and shower. It was clean, I had no peeling paint and the fixtures were updated. The vanity area was nice, the hairdryer worked better than the small "on the wall" ones I have used at other hotels. Bed was simply heavenly. Comfortable with LOTS of pillows. Girls loved their room as well and had no complaints. Poolside bar was nice, we ordered food to go for the kids and hubby and I ate right there. The kids dis not feel like sitting in the restaurant after a busy day at the parks. We were all happy. The pool area is wonderful, tropical the whole outdoor area gives the feel of Hawaii, thats what my kids said, too. It was nice to walk back to the hotel mid day on day two for a bit of a cool down at the hotel before going back to close the parks. Comfortable chairs, nice music.
The "noise" issue. I was on the fourth floor, facing the freeway. You could hear the cars, When you are by the pool you can hear the cars, It did not bother us one bit. More of a white noise, we all slept well and when at the pool we came to the consensus it sounded like the ocean.
FIREWORKS. We stood on the outside walkway in front of our rooms and had the best view of all the fireworks. It is LOUD during that time, because they are going off pretty close to the hotel. We never made it poolside during the fireworks, but many people were camped out on the comfy pool furniture doing just that.
It is a long walk at night, AFTER walking all day in the parks, we opted to take a cab home ever night from disney. It came out cheaper than ART, plus we didnt have to be on a bus with the tired cranky masses. We enjoyed the walk in the morning and afternoon. Again great hotel great service. Will stay again.

1  Thank Maleadanee
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2009

Maleadanee,

I am so glad to read this review as it pleases us to no end that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Hotel Menage!!! Your review is what we need to keep alive in this type of economic environment and I assure you I'll pass on your accolades to both Ashley and Frank!!! All that you said is exactly why we re-modeled Hotel Menage. From the tropical pool to the comfortable beds we always strive to ensure every guest has a great experience. Although the freeway is right next to the hotel I, like you believe the noise dissipates inside the room and your comment about it being like the sound of the "beach" from the pool is great!!!! As far as our bathrooms are concerned, it is just that a bathroom, everything you need in a bathroom... we spent more time focused on our guests sleep, food, and fun then we did the bathroom... Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you at Hotel Menage again soon!!!

Hotel Menage....

Reviewed 19 March 2009

I have seen a few reviews that give this hotel pretty good ratings, thus our reason for booking. Upon arrival, the one lone bell person told us that he couldn't assist us with our bags because they were "slammed" earlier and he didn't have a cart available. Mind you we were traveling with our 15 month old and had a lot of things. When we got to our room there was no microwave as previously promised but we wanted to wait until morning because my husband expressed how "grouchy" the front desk guy was. The room was decent sized, but lacked the amenities needed for a small child. We were so tired from our drive we immediately went to bed. Next morning we called about the microwave and someone named "Carla" kept giving us the run-a-round. When I finally turned on the light to the bathroom I was disgusted by how much paint and calking were used in the tub. The tub was "filthy" to our standards. The toilet was clean, but the shower...yuck! The whole sink area was very dusty. As I dried my hair with my blow dryer there was dust everywhere! The rail in the what you would call closet was bent. The TV was big, but off centered from the bed area...the desk is long, but doesn't even have a mirror so it could be multi used as a vanity area (forcing you to go back to the dusty sink area). Back to the micro...we didn't get a micro until our 2nd night (we were leaving next day). Another disadvantage is that they charge $10.00 per day for parking! That is outrageous...I'd expect that in San Fran, but not Anaheim! It is conveniently located to Disney, but that is about it. Overall, the cleanliness was really bad and I think the attitude of the staff could have been better. I think next time I will do my usualy and stay on the out skirts of Anaheim. The traffic is less and the amenities you receive and free breakfast is a plus. I will not be going back to the Hotel Menage and I wouldn't recommend if you have small children.

3  Thank littledumpling
Reviewed 9 March 2009

I stayed here as part of a group attending the Natural Products Expo just one mile away. I've never been on a business trip where I didn't need to leave the hotel at night for food, drinks, or to just have a good time. The restaurant, bar, lounge, and outside tiki bar were great to come back to. Great atmosphere!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
MenageHotelAnaheim, Owner at Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2009

BelmarkFun,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks for the comments and the business!!!