“My new favorite hotel!!”

Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites
Ranked #34 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed in many other hotels but by far I really enjoyed my stay here in this one. The rooms were very clean and had no complains at all. The whole staff was great and polite. Most definitely looking forward to stay here in the future. I recommend this hotel to family and friends.

1  Thank AliciaThomas_750
Ana R, Management at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear AliciaThomas_750,

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! We are so happy you stayed with us, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

We strive to provide our guest with the utmost customer service!

Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Reserved 4 rooms for my family during our Disneyland family reunion. The Hotel staff were very hospitable and the rooms were in very good repair. Hotel was literally right across from the Disney which made if extremely convenient. This hotel is not a "4-star" hotel, but we give it 4 stars! I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone looking for a wallet friendly solution to a Disneyland vacation hotel!

2  Thank Joanne K
Ana R, Management Team at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Joanne K,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We know there are other options to choose when it comes to your hotel accommodations, and we want to thank you for choosing us.

We hope to be serving you and your family again in the near future.

Cheers,

Ana Roa

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a C1 room 214 great room no complaints. Had trouble when granddaughter changed safe combination, but they fixed that straight away, kids loved the spa and pool and the late hours it was open. Close to everything!!! Will stay here again, very happy

• Stayed: May 2014
Ana R, Management at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear katian64,

Thank you so much for your review, and for staying with us at the Desert Inn & Suites . We are glad that you found the C1 Parlor Family Suite, the pool, spa, and the service to your liking! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband, 11 yr old and I stayed there May 22-23. From check-in to check-out we couldn't be happier. We arrived before check-in but the front desk was very accommodating in storing our bags. They gave us suggestions on where to eat and discount coupons to the Denny's next door. The room was clean and equipped with microwave and mini fridge. My daughter had a great time in the pool and the Jacuzzi felt great on my tired body after walking at Disney all day! The location was superb..right across the street from the entrance to Disney. So if we needed a break during the day it was very convenient to come back to the room or take a dip in the pool.
I was a travel agent for 22 years and am very picky about where I stay (I got spoiled!) and I have no problem recommending this hotel or staying there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor at the end of the hall and it was very quiet.
4  Thank Colleen L

Dear Colleen L,

Thank you for your Kind words, and for taking the time to give us a review!I'm glad that everything was comfortable for your stay. It is always nice to be able to relax in the pool or spa after a long day at Disneyland!

Kind regards,

Ana R

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The perfect place for a trip to Disneyland. Comfortable room, friendly staff, great location. I would highly recommend for a family holiday. If I was to return to Anaheim I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Teo H, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hi Strasik,

Thank you for your kind input and for being a guest a the Desert Inn. We definitely look forward to any future visits and let us know when you are ready to book again

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The location was great- right across street from disneyland. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful with directions, places to eat, car rental and parking. It was a great trip. Kids enjoyed the pool every night.

Hello ThomasFour,

Thank you for staying at the Desert Inn and for your feedback. Our location is definitely price and i'm happy to hear that our services and amenities were up to your standards. We hope to see you again when you come back to the Disneyland Resort.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The location is excellent! It is a short, 5 minute walk to the entrances to the parks. They do charge a $9 parking fee, but everything is within walking distance so it's worth it. The park charges $17!
The hotel was very clean. The sheets, towels, and bathroom were spotless.
The biggest issue I had was the lack of hospitality. No one greeted you or acknowledged your presence. The breakfast was very poor quality and again the attendant wouldn't even speak to the guests. I know they see hundreds of people, but a smile wouldn't hurt.
The refrigerator made loud noises all night long. I asked the person checking me in to not give me a room near the stairs since I had read about the noise level being a little too much as people are going back to their rooms. So he gave me a room next to the stairs and across from the elevator! Great. We could hear people laugh and stomp their way to their room all night. We have a one year old, so we were in our room early.
Overall, the experience was ok. You really only use the room to shower and sleep and the hotel is great for that. The location is key and it's clean. Next time, we will pay a little more and try a different place.

Hello Maria V,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Desert Inn, we apologize if your stay was anything less than great. We will use your review to help us provide a better experience for our future guests. Thank you and I sure hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you.