We stayed ( family of four) one night to go to Disneyland the next day. I love Embassy Suites so I chose this location since it was cheaper than the Anaheim S. Very nice staff, good breakfast, nice room amenities, fitness center, etc but we faced the back of the hotel. Right next door is a car recycler with trucks full of smashed up cars coming in ALL NIGHT long. They work 24 hours a day so we heard the BEEP BEEP BEEP all night long with occasional car smashing. Either the windows need to be sound proofed or earplugs provided to guests who stay in the back. I can't believe that factory works all night long but they do. I also can't understand why the CIty of Anaheim would allow for the mixed use of a hotel next to an industrial 24 hour operation. I didn't complain to the front desk b/c I thought what was the point. I paid 125.00 with my AAA card on a Tue night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven-story All-Suite Hotel located 4 miles from Anaheim Stadium, 6 miles from Disneyland & Anaheim Convention Center. Wake up every morning to a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complete the day with complimentary Evening Reception featuring light snacks and refreshing drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anaheim
- Anaheim Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite North Anaheim
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Anaheim North California